38 coaches online • Server time: 00:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Flix

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19407&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Lagapul

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

@Flix: Thank you very very much! That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2011 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

mines the same lagapul, dosnt stop me though, although i just connected a monitor to my mini laptop and voila it works i think the screens just too tiny for the client but i can still play no idea about rrs etc but its playable, sorta Smile
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2011 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo and Kalimar, what about top aligning the RRs and such versus bottom aligning them? May not be as nice visually, but could help for all the notebooks.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2011 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeahr, healp us notebook guys out Wink
krytie

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2011 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

switching basic screen size from 1024x600 to 1024x768 works for me, so long as you do it before launching the client. You can then navigate up and down the client by hitting the borders with the mouse.

I didn't like doing this with the old client as it required so much movement during play, but this new client is not so bad given that you'll only need to check the RR/Apo count once per turn or fewer.