43 coaches online • Server time: 15:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
origami

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2005 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Just play games. It doesn't really matter where you play them. It's all Bloodbowl, and it's all a lot of fun as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Ranked [R] is the easiest place to find games.
Unranked [U] also has a lot of games available, and the coaches tend to be a bit more relaxed.
Stunty is sometimes difficult to find a game in. It's good to have a backup team or two in [U] or [R] with which you can play if nobody is interested in stunty matches.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2005 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

It is in no way mandatory to play Ranked games at all. Unranked, Unranked tournaments and Stunty leeg games are more than plentiful.

Ranked is just for fun games with entertainment value after you have run out of Unranked slots.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2005 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked is where I learned quickly, because people were trashing me all over the place. Karhumies should play more with his ranked team, so that the player he named afer me can achieve more fame! Smile