54 coaches online • Server time: 16:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
macike

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2005 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

lamby16 wrote:
but i dont think it's fair to have a go at someone for asking a question

IMNSHO you were kindly said where to find the answer. Then you found it arrogant.

Which of above is not fair? Latter IMO. And what's yours?

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Since i am considered one of the bigger d1cks about this issue lemme sum it up nicely......

RTFM!!

Fumbbl makes the presumption that you have ACTUALLY purchased the board game. It says so everytime you open the client. Now, there are lots of good questions people ask and they get an answer everytime. Examples include:

"Does Dauntless and Horns work together?"
"Does shadowing and tail work together?"
"What does Bribe the Ref 2 do?"
"How do i use hypnotic gaze/pro/multiple block/etc.?"

Those are questions that are valid since they are not everyday issues, and tend to honestly be very minor. Someone who needs to ask these questions aren't likely to take ten minutes per turn.

Now here are the questions i have heard in the last two weeks that get the RTFM response.......

"What does stunty do (a person using a stunty team no less...)"
"So not only do i have to throw the ball... but i have to roll to catch it?" Shocked someone please tell me you heard that one also..
"Do star players permanently stay on your team?"

Those are questions that call into question whether you read the book/owned the game ever/ are a lazy POS. Your question is not a particularly bad one, just you may have been better served looking it up rather then asking the forum. I would have answered you in the channel had you asked.

Peace,
__Synn
jimimothybodles

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2005 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

the other good thing about the rulebook is that: it, like the forum, does tell you all the answers to all the questions.. but it doesnt belittle you while doing it.

rather than being cruel, i was giving helpful advice by saying (yelling) that you should read the rulebook! Smile

or something..

Jump to: