34 coaches online • Server time: 11:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
willyfart

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

My game was really funny. Failed a GFI (with reroll) when moving the ball carrier into the endzone, where I then used the rest of my rerolls trying (and failing) to pick the ball up. Can't really complain though because I did finally end up getting the touchdowns and earnt enough money to buy my forth blitzer Very Happy

Rokkitboi on the other hand got half as much money as me and lost fan factor.
zippysguitar

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2006 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Beaten by a very good acrotide team Smile

Just about enough money to rebuilt a team at last lol
zippysguitar

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yet again another crushing defeat to my team that are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the tournament! lol

First turn, Runskint my gobbo dies Sad my third player in as many games. Someone call a medic!

Snootch now in the lead until others play their second game
Spink

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2006 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Despite my team taking quite a pounding against a ridiculously lucky Scootch team Very Happy that has left me wiv 10 ppl and a defeat for next match, my hopes remain high for the rest of the tourney. The lack of Black orcs in my team has left my team wiv limited hitting power and will have to rely on the BOOGEYMAN for next match. Underestimate him at your peril:)
Spink

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2006 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Despite my team taking quite a pounding against a ridiculously lucky Scootch team Very Happy that has left me wiv 10 ppl and a defeat for next match, my hopes remain high for the rest of the tourney. The lack of Black orcs in my team has left my team wiv limited hitting power and will have to rely on the BOOGEYMAN for next match. Underestimate him at your peril:)
Spink

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2006 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

My comment swere so important i hav somehow managed to put them in twice:)

Like isaid beware of the BOOGEYMAN
th0r

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2006 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Well so far 2 games and I've killed 4... I really think people should start investing in some apothicaries!! Not a great second game but at least I escaped with a point.
Spink

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2006 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

After the game wiv thor, my team is reaching for the ropes!!! Basically my team is being nailed by extremely deadly dice rolls. Even with a ff of 9 i can't afford to buy players or an apo. GREAT!!!! The one good thing to come from the game is the boogeyman has got a skill roll!!! BEWARE!!!
Spink

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2006 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

SOMEONE PLAY ME!!!! Preferably someone who hasn't started playing yet. Just give me a PM, The Boogeyman is waiting!!!
th0r

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

So my third game ends and I didnt kill anybody.. but I did niggle a black orc. Just call me "the crippler" lol. I'm so glad I bought my apoth instead of an extra guy....
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
zippysguitar wrote:
fuk off posting in here if your not in the tournament

lucky you, no admin reads your thread, so this insult will remain unnoticed.

Lol, they are to busy witch hunting for this to get noticed. Ive been blocked for less. But alas Pawns get left alone.

Jeffro
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

keggiemckill wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:
zippysguitar wrote:
fuk off posting in here if your not in the tournament

lucky you, no admin reads your thread, so this insult will remain unnoticed.

Lol, they are to busy witch hunting for this to get noticed. Ive been blocked for less. But alas Pawns get left alone.

Admins rarely check in tournament/league threads - it's just as much the responibility of the coaches on the site to report this rather than expecting admins to see verything if they feel offended. Now stop spamming these people's thread Wink
Tearz

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ild Like a link please.
Spink

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe how petty some of u coaches r, trying to get the bloke who set up this tourney banned. If you didn't post such irrelevant spam in this thread and let the people playing in the tourney get on it with it, this would not of happened. Grow up. Rant over
spiderswebb11

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well said Spink. This thread is for people in the tournament. If you're not in the tournament and still feel like posting something (because you are lonely and no one else will speak to you) then try posting something constructive, not stupid.
 Jump to: