26 coaches online • Server time: 08:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which is your favourite?
The Pain - When Will It End?
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Minimum Security
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Mr. Fish
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Tom the Dancing Bug
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Slowpoke
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
This Modern World
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
The Boondocks
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
None of the above, I'll post a better one below.
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 32

Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, if Goblins is already on here ..... www.man-man.org and www.irregularwebcomic.net End of story.

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I like Concerned a lot. But then again, I'm very familiar with the HL universe.

And the best webcomic I've ever read - Squidi.net. Too bad the author got so annoyed with the webcomic community he stopped doing it Crying or Very sad He is no longer hosting the comic himself (there's still his blog tho), but there's a mirror site which has everything he made. If you want to read it (I suggest you do), download the .zip file(s) and use CDisplay to view it.

On the other hand, he wrote in his blog that he would finish the storyline which wasn't completed, although in different format. I really hope he does Confused

Edit: Oh, and OOTS and Goblins are both great. And I forgot Gone With The Blastwave and Post-Nuke Comic, both post-apocalypse(ish). Too bad Gone With The Blastwave isn't updated regularly, but the art is great and the author has some fantastic stuff over at DeviantArt (nick Morriperkele IIRC, check it out).

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I also heartily agree with the praise heaped on OOTS! But my all time favourite was and always shall be "Calvin and Hobbes"

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite web "comic" has to be Alien Loves Predator
Shepherd

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Man-Man, of course! I'm also inordinately fond of Superosity, Scary-Go-Round, Soap on a Rope, Narbonic and Killroy and Tina.

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.myextralife.com/, anyone?
Plorg

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik wrote:
What is the general feeling of the second Bush administration and twhat is your perceived feeling of the second Bush administration.
Please US people could answer.

In general, criticizing the American people for the Bush administration
depends on the assumption that the American people actually elected Bush Jr to either term.
I question this assumption.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

my vote is for Calvin and Hobbs as well.

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 02:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/sections.php?section_link=cartoons&

A very small selection of this fortnights cartoons from the Uk satirical magazine 'Private Eye'. Enlessly funny, original, witty, topical, satirical and irreverent. The cartoons are excellent but the entire magazine is brilliant and important.

Sadly you have to buy it to see the glories of 'It's grim up north London' 'celeb' and the other regular strips.

If you are in the Uk and never read it the only question is why not?
Ironik

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
Ironik wrote:
What is the general feeling of the second Bush administration and what is your perceived feeling of the second Bush administration.
Please US people could answer.

In general, criticizing the American people for the Bush administration
depends on the assumption that the American people actually elected Bush Jr to either term.
I question this assumption.

£ Calvin and Hobbes!
Alè! Cheers to everyone
To Plorg.
Despite questioning, apparently Bush Jr. has been elected regularly (Ok ... "regularly")
The fact is that officially Mr Bush is the president of the USA.
What the people of US suggest is going this term and what is your personal feeling about this.
 Jump to: