39 coaches online • Server time: 13:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Request to Maintain ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I love all-zombie teams - I'd let you in! But it isn't up to me...

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmm? I'll put it to a vote with all the people in the tournament.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote yes!

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

so far 3 for yes and 0 for no.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

ok - so i have a nicely developing amazon team who i was thinking of dropping to unranked and joining the tourny with, but....

TR was around 145 and decided to play another ranked game to make them a little more competative. Was winning 1-0 in the 2nd half, I have the ball there is about 5 turns left and then my oppononet disappears. He warned me about dropouts before the game, but he's gone, his nick didn't work in the chat room and he makes no effort to contact me. So I have PM'd to try to reschedule the game - i figure he's been interupted by a wife or a job or something, but my problem is this.... how long can i wait to finish that game and join the tourny? do you guys have a closing date?
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think we're starting till May, so you have a while.

But a ST+, guard blitzer?! Are you sur e you want to drop them out of ranked?

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah the tourney starts in may so you got time and as far as wanting to drop them to unranked....do it. Ranked sucks in my book. Unranked is where it's at.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote YES for an all zombies team!

Jeffro
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2006 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Only 14 coaches still...who wants in? You got till may.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2006 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Still time time to sign up for this non bashy tournament. No orcs, no chaos, no ogres. Nothing to worry about except for norse and they are weak. C'mon in and test your luck in the FLEETFOOTED CUP. Link is above somewhere in this thread.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2006 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in with my high elves. as for the all zombies, I'd love to see it.
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: May 13, 2006 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, if first round games arent played on monday 15:th, ill withdraw from this tournament. Have better things to do than wait...

Post   Posted: May 13, 2006 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually its still the 14th here. Where the tourny originates. 10 am actually.

Jeffro
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: May 13, 2006 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

oookayyy? And that has to do what with my statement?

Post   Posted: May 13, 2006 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I will be forced to forfeit some games. (even mine) by a flip of a coin unless people can defend why they haven't played. I've been pretty busy lately and can never hook up with my opponent. Our times are completely off wack. I hate forfeits but if you've ever run a league, Sergei, a lot of coaches take a while to get their games in due to conflicting time zones.