52 coaches online • Server time: 18:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 07:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth wrote:
Sysiphos wrote:
DonTomaso wrote:
3 for a win, 1 for a draw, and 0 for a loss...
No matter how many TD you win or lose with...

I second this... with the addition of forfeited games. 2 points for the win and -1 point for the loss.

So you get less points and lose the league because youre so good people just forfeit rather than risk losing heavily? pfft.

Not a single match has been forfeited yet in my league... and by the way... i have implemented ko finals so u dont have to win the season, but should aim at the finals!
Painasonic Bloodbowl League
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Note that Eternalknight is running an open round robin not round robin. Players can put off playing certain teams.

What are you doing about forfeits?
Not playing games can be a winning tactic. It can be better to take the -1 than killed by khemri early in the league. It can be pretty frustrating if some coaches cannot play any games until the last couple of weeks.

If you have playoffs then getting killed in the last week of the season is not too appealing either.

I don't know the best system but for open RR i don't think that 3/1/0 is the way unless you are certain that they will play or award forfeits.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2006 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

good point koadah,

the best way to eliminate forfeits ís a close look at the coaches who play in the league... i would not let a newb ruin the fun of other 11 coaches... so i choose the coaches carefully.
 Jump to: