30 coaches online • Server time: 01:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nature_Warden

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 11:34 Reply with quote Back to top

...Side Step was likely the best idea so far, that or dodge; with a single niggle and that many skills especially stats I'd never retire on until he's well and replaced for the use he can show when he shows, joining a Fumbbl Smack? Fire him, but otherwise he shows use... I'd consider guard but it just seems so boring and you prolly avoid other guard heavy teams anyways... That or RSC, Claw is for wussies...
Jigplums

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

the niggle is a shame, but i reckon leap might be interesting Smile
ankkh

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting thoughts overall. I must say that I will not fire him, as he is worth 15 tr atm while bringing a capable player to the field. Most my skaven linos are just linefodder, so it's nice to have another player who can actually do something. And to Nature Warden, I actually almost exclusively play guard-heavy teams, as is probably evident by the lack of tackle on the team. Very Happy An ag 4 guard with ma 7 is very good on this team, as the objective is either to hurt the opposition (claw/rsc) or get the ball loose for my gutters to pick up. There a mobile guard comes in handy. Plain positioning is seldom the objective.

Thanks for your suggestions, and please keep 'em coming. Sadly one of my favourites, tentacles, hasn't appeared on anyone's list. Wink

-Ankkh.
Slick

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sidestep, go with sidestep, a very underestimated skill. I've played whole teams with sidestep and it is extremely frustrating to not have control over where your oppenent gets pushed too.

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2006 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Slick wrote:
Sidestep, go with sidestep, a very underestimated skill. I've played whole teams with sidestep and it is extremely frustrating to not have control over where your oppenent gets pushed too.

missed that one, SS can be really funny. Very Happy