50 coaches online • Server time: 22:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2011 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Has the bug for pushing your opponent in to the end zone gives them an extra turn bug been fixed?

this bug won me a game! \o/
t0tem

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2011 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

i played my first game in a long time with no crash problems this morning, it felt good. no specing for awhile is a small price to pay if you ask me. take all the time you need.

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to echo the 'You guys are legends, I'm sure we can put up with a couple of hours of non speccing for this genius'.

What's the thinking behind today's change? We seem to have lost 'Rookie' or 'Star' (etc) from under the player pictures. Just wonderin'.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I also noticed I think that dodge optionality in turn 16 isnt working. Nearly cost me this game http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3128027 not that I deserved a draw even really but I'm sure it was optional before? Anyway, +1 for "legends" thanks Smile
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

blocknroll wrote:
I also noticed I think that dodge optionality in turn 16 isnt working. Nearly cost me this game http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3128027 not that I deserved a draw even really but I'm sure it was optional before? Anyway, +1 for "legends" thanks Smile

In what way did it not work?
What of the three cases described here did not work?:

Quote:
* Dodge skill use is optional under certain conditions (to reduce annoying popups):
1) The push is a potential chainpush, the three "opposite" squares are occupied.
2) It is the first turn after kickoff and a defending player has the potential to be pushed over the middle-line into the attackers half
3) There is a possibility that you would be pushed next to the sideline. Which is you are standing one square away from sideline and the opponent is pushing from the same row or from the row more infield.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

ignore me watched the replay for the second time and im sleep deprived, i think one that i was expecting the pop up on wasnt probably crucial and ur prgoramming is smarter than my brain and knew that Wink (even when im not stupidly tired im sure it is.)
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

If there wasn't a kickoff, it would just happen on a potential chainpush.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
What's the thinking behind today's change? We seem to have lost 'Rookie' or 'Star' (etc) from under the player pictures. Just wonderin'.

There have been several complaints that the full text is not always readable such as "Experienced 14 + 5". This seems to happen especially on non-windows systems with different fonts (where the full text is too big to fit the sidebar). I did judge the player level as non vital so changed that to a uniform "SPP 14 + 5 (16)" with the number in brackets giving the SPP needed to gain the next skill. If this is not liked it can be changed again easily enough.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Okie doke!

I sort of like the old way, but it's so minor, I mean, whatever. Smile

I was just interested.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

they are still all at 0 after entering replay mode though Sad

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

that bug is still around? *blushes* will work on it right away *hammeringnoises*
 Jump to: