17 coaches online • Server time: 07:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Spink

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The Von Beadz Family has recently had a run of form with 2 wins coming form the last of their last 2 games with a last turn TD in their last game to win 2-1. This means instead of the team falling to pieces they actually are starting to look like some sort of semi decent team.....

Sadly the Boogeyman got ruined by an angry orc lineman, but he has now been replaced by the somewhat experimental purchase hiring of Bomber Dribblesnot. I'm looking forward to using in the psychotic little bead so whoever plays me next will be hearing "fire in the hole" quite a few times during the game.

Will someone start the fans please!!!
rokkitboi

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2006 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Spink wrote:
The Von Beadz Family has recently had a run of form with 2 wins coming form the last of their last 2 games with a last turn TD in their last game to win 2-1. This means instead of the team falling to pieces they actually are starting to look like some sort of semi decent team.....

Sadly the Boogeyman got ruined by an angry orc lineman, but he has now been replaced by the somewhat experimental purchase hiring of Bomber Dribblesnot. I'm looking forward to using in the psychotic little bead so whoever plays me next will be hearing "fire in the hole" quite a few times during the game.

Will someone start the fans please!!!
Along these lines, I feel my team could use some leadership, and am considering drafting in Fungus the Loon (B&C) for a game, just to show the rest of the boys how it's done. Is this an objectionable action?
Spink

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2006 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

star players r fine the tourney, Y cos they r flaair and these orc teams r flair teams:). Get Fungus in the game, Leadership qualities are much needed esp. if that person comes equipped wiv a ball and chain
th0r

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2006 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

is this league dead? havn't had a game in weeks.
zippysguitar

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2006 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

hurrah my first point! a draw against willyfart

and a skill roll for my thrower! +1 Ag!!!

party time
willyfart

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2006 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

That wasn't me who you got the draw against. You were playing my 6 year old niece who was slapping the keyboard with her barbie doll. Congratulations.
zippysguitar

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2006 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

w00t, had two games today;

a draw against Spinks Von Bead Family

a win against RokkitBoi's Something Orcful.

Go me!

and another +1AG this time for Jingles my blitzer Very Happy

Have now put a better version of the league table on my site, you can see games played, wins, draws, losses, td dif etc so you can see better who is winning and who has games in hand etc Smile

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/turner206/Other/orcbowl.htm

Enjoy
Deadjon

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2006 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

This is gonna sound wierd have not played any games in this league for quite some time (due to being involved in a nasty car accident and only just getting out of hospital Sad ) am looking to start playing again if it is not to late.
 Jump to: