62 coaches online • Server time: 20:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2007 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I still lack that 1 point from last kill. I should be in 8 points Smile

How long will it take to get that last game in Div B, round 2 to be played/forfeited?

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2007 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I pmĀ“ed the coaches today for the second time, havent heard anything yet... If i dont hear anything today, I ll forfeit it tomorrow Confused Sad
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2007 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I forfeited the last match of Round 2 now - pls try to hold the deadlines and inform me in any other case early - thanks.
Curro

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2007 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

And there it is! The watermelons managed to win the second match of their history! W00t w00t! Not a single player killed in the whole match, but we're very proud.

PS.- ok... ok... hebus haven't done more than two consecutive succesful rolls today but... what? they are cheaters! bring your cheating dices to the fight!
hebus

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2007 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

There is nothing more infuriating than losing against gobbos.. doesn't matter if i play with goblins myself. it still feels like i have been mauled in the backside by 11 little green things that are as equally vicious as they are ugly... And gosh it hurts!
well played to curro, ill see you in the finals if i can make it..
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Curro wrote:
And there it is! The watermelons managed to win the second match of their history! W00t w00t! Not a single player killed in the whole match, but we're very proud.

PS.- ok... ok... hebus haven't done more than two consecutive succesful rolls today but... what? they are cheaters! bring your cheating dices to the fight!

Pumpkin Beaters started out with self destruct a little but managed to hold on until half time 0-0
Half time the team read curro's post so brought out the cheating dice second half and started to fill op the cas box (only BH sadly)
lack of players made the score a sure thing but pitch clearance was the first target. with nothing left to hit we scored and lined up again 8v3 and blitz made a second score a posibilty but was not to be.

1-0 win will do though. shame it is always my opponant that gets the bonis points Sad

Curro

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I have nothing to add to G_Force's comments. Well, indeed, would like to ask the organizers (Sysiphos...??) if it would be possible to have a professional referee in every match. Nobody was ejected from our match till the 6th turn of the second half, after two kickoffs, and some not-so-poweful fouls.

PS.- congrats G_Force!
Curro

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

PS to the PS: I killed a gobbo! want my extra point Sys.
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy coaches,

I was off for some days beacuse of work. Now I am back and will update the group page soon

Dont forget to play your matches (including myself) Wink
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2007 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
Howdy coaches,

I was off for some days beacuse of work. Now I am back and will update the group page soon

Dont forget to play your matches (including myself) Wink

Yeah!!

group page wrote:

Deadlines:
03.06. - Round 1 - done
10.06. - Round 2
17.06. - Round 3
24.06. - Round 4
01.07. - Round 5
08.07. - Round 6
15.07. - Round 7

so round 4 should be dealining tomorrow yet there are still round 3 matches unplayed.
These gobbo games are fast and funny how can you not want to get all your matches in. That said i think it is beyind time sysi was let loose with the chainsaw of forfeit

DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2007 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

6 Round 4 matches with a deadline of today, cannot be played yet due to outstanding round 3 games not being played / forfeit.

Could we please get these games forfeited, or the whole tournamament will just drift to nothing, in which case you might as well end it now.
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2007 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, round 4 games are still unplayed and deadline went few days ago. Agreeing DukeTyrion, the league will drift and die if deadlines lose their meaning.

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2007 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The GBN is officially died... =(
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2007 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(No response)

'Ello, Miss?

What do you mean "miss"?

I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!

We're closin' for lunch.

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this league what I purchased not more than 2 months ago from this very thread.

Oh yes, the, uh, the Goblin Bloodbowl Network...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'Eet's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

No, no, 'e's uh,...it's um resting.

Look, matey, I know a dead league when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

No no he's not dead, he's, it's restin'! Remarkable league, with the Fanatic Goblins, idn'it, ay? Beautiful Ball 'n' Chains!

The Ball 'n' Chains don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Nononono, no, no! 'Eet's resting!

All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake it up!

(shouting at the cage)

'Ello, Mister Goblin CHainsaw! I've got a lovely fresh line elf for you if you show...(owner hits the dug out)

There, he moved!

No, he didn't, that was you hitting the dug out!

I never!!

Yes, you did!

I never, never did anything...

(yelling and hitting the dug out repeatedly) 'ELLO GOBLINS!!!!!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your kick off whistle!

(Takes a Goblin Pogoer out of the dug out and thumps its on the head. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

Now that's what I call a dead goblin.

No, no.....No, 'eet's stunned!

STUNNED?!?

Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Goblin Pogoers stun easily, major.

Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. This league is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not two months hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged gaming.

Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the ball.

PININ' for the BALL?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im out?

The Goblin Pogoer prefers kippin' on it's back! Remarkable Goblin, id'nit, squire? Lovely Stick!

Look, I took the liberty of examining that Goblin when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its pogo stick in the first place was that it had been NAILED there.

(pause)

Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that Goblin down, it would have nuzzled up to those Trolls, bent 'em apart with its teeth, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

"VOOM"?!? Mate, this Goblin wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it's chainsaw! 'E's bleedin' demised!

No no! 'E's pining!

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This league is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the pogo stick 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!
'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!
'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-LEAGUE!!
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2007 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

let's see if we can revive this league. tomorrow i'll see about getting made staff and kill off round 3 and set new deadlines.
unless someone else wants to do it Smile

Jump to: