19 coaches online • Server time: 08:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Fool

Post   Posted: May 03, 2006 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! I'm on top of the table!!! (have to post now, because I know it won't last Razz)

Tribute to Greatness found the QC Inbreds a much easier matchup without the Wizard, lack of ref, and star player they had last time. Despite extremeley bad dice the first half, they came back to win 2-0.

top of the table.... i'm gonna savor this moment. Smile
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: May 06, 2006 - 08:06 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a miracle!!!! Blud 'n Gutz finally win a game!!!!!!!!!!! Nuffle decided to temporarily suspend the standing "Screw Craftnburn" order. To the tune of 71% luck and a turn 15 TD to win 3-2! Brand new gobbo rushed 24, scored, MVP and Smashed Ankle... Oh well, there's more Gobboz where he came from!

Thanks Tautology for a fun game (most of mine lately have been simply frustrating, and not much fun).
sehou

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 05:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Yet another loss for the ridiculous Qc Inbreds. Another useless consolation: the NIGGLING goat took the MVP and rolled a double for FA. How convenient.

If you want to see how a mino picks up the ball on a 6+ roll and scores, serve yourself:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1195070
tautology

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Thanks Tautology for a fun game (most of mine lately have been simply frustrating, and not much fun).

Always glad to be Nuffle's bitch for a day.
Smile
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: May 12, 2006 - 07:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, somebody needs to do something about celas and his blasted woodelves. I was a perfect 5-0-0 with 4 shutouts until I faced him...he's now humiliated me two games in a row (to end last season, and to start this one) and he's now 7-0-0. Somebody stop him, please...

Post   Posted: May 12, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is my report from last night's match... next up sehou and I battle for the bottom rung of the division! Smile

A fun match against a fun opponent, but the Cult was simply too skilled for the Skinks today. They played a solid match and earned a great win!

The first half saw the Skinks dominate, and they managed to put a number of the Cult in the KO box. The half ended with the Skinks up 1-0.

The second half began with a blitz against the Cult by the Skinks, but a missed guard left a 2d block for the rats, who opened a hole and ran the gutter runners through. With no tackle and only 1 block on the entire lizard team, even a 2d rerolled block couldn't bring down the blodging GR. Easy dodge for a score, 1-1.

By this time, the Skinks' two rerolls were already burned, and the Cult blitzed on their kickoff. They used speed and agility to infiltrate the ranks, and the Skinks held them off for a turn, but failed to pick up the ball. After a scrum they managed to pick it up, but it was blitzed away and they couldn't pick it up again. Cult up 2-1.

I can't remember how the next kickoff went, but the Skinks only managed one or two blocks before failing on a double skull/pow (no block except on the Krox... the skink with block missed this match). Infiltration... scrum... another turnover on failed block... Cult up 3-1.

Next kickoff, blitz again by the Cult. Infiltrate... failed pickup... scrum... Cult up 4-1.

Final kickoff, yet another blitz by the Cult, but by this time it was turn 8 and the Skinks were out of options. Managed a couple of blocks before another double skull/pow ended it.

Ah, well... so it goes. Thankfully managed enough $$$ (barely) for a much-needed third reroll. Also managed a skill roll for a saurus, and I was actually hoping for a normal roll to get someone with block, but rolled +MV (6 + 4). Now, who could pass that up? ;P

I'm finding that lizards are slow to develop... hopefully in a few seasons they'll be a force to reckon with. Smile

gl screech... nice match!

Post   Posted: May 14, 2006 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

All the anger, all the hate, all the pure evil thoughts from losing back-to-back games vs celas' woodelves came pouring out against kenty's necro. They never knew what hit them. Whoever plays kenty next can thank me later...or just throw money...

Post   Posted: May 14, 2006 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

It wasn't AFK's elves that did anything. All he needed to do was join the game and let nuffle take care of the rest. With these dice I could have lost to a blind retarded midget. Next game.... turn 1 concession.
lordchaos

Post   Posted: May 14, 2006 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Well my dark elves didn't do jack last season but we'll see how my dwarves do this one. 1-0 to start.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2006 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

pfft, grow a pair Kenty, your team looks in plenty decent enough shape to me. They're not carrying any long term injuries, and you're only missing one ghoul from having a full roster of positionals. You're also playing teams around your TR level - I wish I had it that good with my Necro in SWL.

Hell, you've even got the cash to buy the Ghoul and have 11 players if you feel like it. Stop being such a baby.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2006 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

you can always count on chunky for telling it like it is

suck it up kenty, the NWL is no place for whiners
Kenty

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Laugh, I'm not whining... I am trying to win a few games to stay in the first division. If not taking any more injuries in a game I probably won't win anyway gives me a better chance to win my next games... I think that's worth considering.
celas

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it is a valid strategy. No need to pile on someone after they had a bad game. Kenty will rebound, and I am sure he just wants to make sure he has a team by the end of the season.

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see from your hirings it looks like you're going to fight it out Kenty. Don't want our Northern cousins besmirching the good name of the Wastes.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2006 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Chunky should have a look at my chaos and see what a really beaten up and useless roster is.
 Jump to: