44 coaches online • Server time: 00:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bbdarkelf

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

also, how often do u have to play matches to be a part of this league?
bbdarkelf

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, ive created a human lino team.... waiting for approval.. what do i do to join this league??
Topper

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Try and PM Melmoth with the teams name.
Think that should be sufficient
Optihut

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

bbdarkelf wrote:
This is a great idea... but how many teams can each player join with? it seems like some players have many teams in different races, if so -the entire point disappear to me!!!

As far as I can tell you are only allowed to have 1 team in the OLL. Melmoth has several teams in the league, but those are just filler teams, so that the tournament schedule doesn't get screwed up. He still has got only 1 real team in the tournament.
Alf115

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

just a FYI on your remark on ther group page : Nurgle – Nurgle Beastmen (only 12 Beastman allowed, I think it must be a mistake in the LRB) (1 left)

It is not a mistake on the LRB and it will still be 16 in the LRB5
bbdarkelf

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Great!! Thanks for the help, I've PM him with my approved Lino human team.. and hope there will be space for me in the league too.. even though im pretty new to blood bowl.....

Ok, yah, it was Melmoth i noticed had many teams... and i felt that was a bit... strange and unfair if the concept is to only have 2 teams pr. race... Smile
Enkeli

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

And Cleanup Crew is going to the finals, after the game versus Ordinary Dolls went on overtime. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1059864

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Alf115 wrote:
just a FYI on your remark on ther group page : Nurgle – Nurgle Beastmen (only 12 Beastman allowed, I think it must be a mistake in the LRB) (1 left)
It is not a mistake on the LRB and it will still be 16 in the LRB5

Well, every team got the linemen position increased to 0-16 in the LRB5, so that's not really a piece of evidence that it was meant to be 16 in the LRB4 in case of the Nurgle Beastmen.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Optihut wrote:
bbdarkelf wrote:
This is a great idea... but how many teams can each player join with? it seems like some players have many teams in different races, if so -the entire point disappear to me!!!

As far as I can tell you are only allowed to have 1 team in the OLL. Melmoth has several teams in the league, but those are just filler teams, so that the tournament schedule doesn't get screwed up. He still has got only 1 real team in the tournament.

Why aren't you guys using FUMBBL's official filler teams?

Just press "Invite Team" and search for "filler"

There are 20 TR 0 Goblin teams which will automatically join the group. That should be enough to cover you.
ibambe

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm submitting a goblin team.
Hopefully, there's still room.
I think that most of their stars count as 'linemen" too but it makes sense if they're excluded.
bbdarkelf

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

im not sure where i submitt, but ive pm melmoth without any reply... is there any other way or place to submitt a team? Coz i dont wanna play this all lino human team if not in this OL-league, hehehehe.... Smile
bbdarkelf

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies: what do u mean? im new to FUMBBL and i dont know what this filler teams is, and invite team....
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

El_Jairo wrote:
Hey Melmoth, I'm more in favor of a fixed division competition (like in most sports) but I can also see the benefit of an open round: rewarding coaches who put more effort in playing in this league.

I have a question about the pre-season because I tried to fix me a game yesterday but not everyone knows what is allowed. If I understand it right: we are entitle to play 3 games against OLL teams (unless they are in play-offs).

And hereby I ask teams to play against my rookie WE.

No, not against all teams in the group just the teams in the tourney called PreSaison;-))
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

@Karhumies: Did not knew with the filler teams, thx for that.
@Alf 115: Thx for that but I think Nurgle Beastamn should still be 12 in this league
@Bbdarkelf: I wasnt online yesterday but I answered now
@Enkeli: Gratz for reaching the finals;-)
Topper

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratz Enkeli
Very well done.
The unbeatable Orcs Wink
 Jump to: