48 coaches online • Server time: 16:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2007 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the official thread for match reports and bragging an whining. Post here or use group PM through the group info page. so we all get to read Smile
AJStyles

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2007 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Well what can be said about this game other than SHIT! WHERES MY TEAM GONE!!! 3 RIP\'s and 2 BH kinda settled this game and this teams future before halftime. I\'m going to try and recover them but dont hold out much hope with my next opponent being the always Tricky Vinnie Spleenmasher, who for some reason i only beat when the games dont count maybe he can answer that for me Smile
------------------------
Alan is right. He was Dice-Bummed, big time, by the casualty rolls, as most of the RIPs came from both down results. He still managed to hold out for the draw though, due to my inability to pick the loose ball up in the last turn...
First skill of the league goes to Sahale Whisperwind after his 2 Casualties and deserved (!) MVP.
Next up for "Tiko" is the Maulers, whose head coach Dice Raped me earlier today on the table top, so i know how Alan feels, and can\'t help but feel that that was 2 points lost, rather than 1 gained...

I watched the replay, oh what a f'd up start for Alan in this tournament. I think the play-offs for him are far far away, especially with Vinnie as his next opponent. Besides that, a draw with 8 men on the pitch isn't that bad. We will see where this is goin. The season is long enough and i'm sure there will be some surprises.

Last edited by AJStyles on %b %08, %2007 - %19:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
AJStyles

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2007 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

*edit*
1 time is enough
*edit*
Smeat

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2007 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not going to use the Group PM for braggin' or bitchin or general comments, only to set up games. That's 1) check mail, 2) open that one PM, 3) respond/delete, 4) reload, for EACH PM? Not me... ymmv.

Alan-
bad news on your game! 3 RIP's? OUCH! I'd just scrap the team and start new- prolly be stronger. Dunno- $210k vs 14 SPP?... hrmmm, lose/lose proposition. The only bright side is that the KIA's didn't take any SPP with them. :/

(Of course, it's your own fault for using the word "Dark" in the team name for WElfs. Cursed from word one!) ;D

(btw- why isn't this thread under "Tourney"???)

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2007 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno smeat, all ican hope is that vinnie has as torrid a time as i did, but although i do not wish 3 rips first game on anybody, i will play the next and maybe train a team to come in at round 3 starting on 0 pts but at least having played the same amount as everybody else.

Although if elevenator wishes to give V 3 SI's not niggles or stat drops that might help my cause a little Smile

Sorry V but that is my prayer until we meet lol
Chewie

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2007 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Andy's gonna have a big audience for his first game, eh, Al? And possibly some IRC pointers? Wink
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2007 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of audiences for games chewie lol.

I want the head of Sahale i offer this in exchange, one warm beer and a half eaten snickers, oh sod it i want it that bad make it a cold beer and a chocolate bar of your choice lol, that is my bounty Smile
Chewie

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2007 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't realise you were told of my nut allergy...
what type of beer, 'cos no-ones gonna take you up on your offer if it's a bitter!
Smeat

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2007 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The best type of beer is the one that's here, now. Others, not as good. Wink

I have a funny feeling this league may be more bloody than any Stunty. We'll see, and cringe in fear... ;D

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

did you miss something i already am cringing in fear after game one lol
elvenavatar

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll see what i can do to break the will of vinnie's team for you Alan, but not making any promises as i don't play Elves as a rule... no Mino or chaos warriors with mighty blow and frenzy... Surprised( i'm sure my wardancer will jig his way to some casualties) Laughing

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

did my best but lost to an admirable skaven coach... lol!

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Vinnie stalled! For turn 8 Td's! *GASP*
Surely he is the master... of skavenbowl! Laughing Still, a win is a win so congrats to Vinnie for the first victory of the league! He's a man down for the game with Alan, and had to hire a freebooter (i think) so as to retain the numerical advantage for the next game. There's hope for Alan's team yet i think... (all 8 of them! hehe)
To everybody else... what's keeping you from joining in the fun? Twisted Evil
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

were trying to save money for the coach to the next game so somebody might have to get folded into the glovebox, so maybe only 7 lol, well gotta save money somewhere lol
Chewie

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Futile mate, i have a feeling you only need a coach big enough for 5 players (certainly on the way home...) Laughing
 Jump to: