38 coaches online • Server time: 10:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2007 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The Island Times West Coast League is currently looking for more coaches for season 2.

We play in the West Coast North America Time Zone from afternoon to late night. Most of our group is on the West Coast with a few other coaches who choose to play in that time zone. We play 6 tournaments in a season, with 5 levels of TR per tournament, all KO.

We are looking for Teams of all TR levels to fill out our tournaments. Come check us out. Enter teams in as many divisions and tournaments as you want, we have no minimum commitments. As long as you get your games in within the month, or in some cases 2 months, we are happy.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3665

Starting April 1st is Elf Bowl II. Open to Pro, High, Wood and Dark Elf, in the following TR levels.

Div 4 - TR 130 and less
Div 3 - TR 131-160
Div 2 - TR 161-190
Div 1 - TR 191-220
Champions Division TR 221+

If you have any questions or comments, post away.

DeathDarkStar
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2007 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Just one more day to get your teams in for he ITWCL Elf Bowl Season 2!
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2007 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 2 of Elf Bowl is now under way. Our next tournament will be the Humanity Bowl. This tournament will start at the beginning of May.

All teams must be in the L division.

Races included are Norse, Amazon, Human and Vampires. We are now running KO tournaments for all Divisions.

TR Classes are:

Fresh Meat - TR 130 and less
Professionals - TR 131 to 160
Veterans - TR 161 to 190
Masters - TR 191 to 220
Champions - TR 221 and over

Come compete for each Racial Championship and for the Island Teams West Coast League overall coach Championship.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4019
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2007 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

We now are up to 8 coaches onboard for the Humanity Bowl! Sign up today!
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I know I am the only one who ever posts here, but I see that it at least has been read a few times, so thats giving me the encouragement to continue with my league updates and proclamations.

Season 1 of the Island Times West Coast League is now in the books, and kingbee has taken the overall coaches title with 109 points over Fred99 with 82 points.

Top team was a tie between Dirty, Rotten, Scoundrels and Tongue of the Serpent, both with 20 points.

Humanity Bowl starts at in 7 days. We will be running a Noob division, for new teams, which takes us to 6 TR divisions.

Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: May 11, 2007 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like we moved down to page 2 in the forum, so I am forced to reply to my reply in order to bump this up.

Humanity Bowl II is under way. Time to get your teams ready for Mutant Bowl, which will start in the beginning of June. All teams in L are welcome, with the restrictions of 1 RSC, 1 DP, and 1 Claw. Only teams that have the potential of mutations as a skill may apply.

Hit the link here to apply

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4009
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2007 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Mutant Bowl will start on Monday! Last call to get teams in.
 Jump to: