17 coaches online • Server time: 06:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Paideia

Post 8 Posted: May 24, 2007 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I was trying to play a game against a coach named Harvestmouse just now ( i hosted) and we kept getting weird errors. First he couldn't see my team and no team names were on the field. I could see his players fine. We tried setting up the game to see if it got better when the turn started, but no luck.

After trying a few more times, he tried to host a game and the errors got even weirder. At first he got 5 handicap rolls even though our teams rating are three points apart. At this time i could see both teams, but not the field. Then we both had trouble getting the coin toss off to go away. After clicking four or five separate times, it finally went away for me and I could set up my team, but he never got it to go away.

It's not a firewall issue and we were both using 8.8b. Any good thoughts on what the problem is?

Post   Posted: May 24, 2007 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Java up to date?

Post   Posted: May 24, 2007 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't be too quick to update Java - that's what kicked off my problem (check Multiple Bugs thread in this forum)...

Try anything else first! Smile
 Jump to: