31 coaches online • Server time: 10:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Donceka

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2007 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello i was looking at lbr5 and thinking about one thing. As far in early times there was 2 teams created amazon and norska. Both teams are now good but still both was changed. As i can see now norska was modifed at lbr5 but amazon team not ...
Webbe

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2007 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

IIRC no suggested new amazon roster got more than 40% approval at talkbloodbowl.com and as people couldn't agree the roster wasn't changed. A majority (I for one really hate the current one) want the current roster changed though.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2007 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted to scrap the Zons... didn't go through either Sad

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2007 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

It is not about you like it or no. Actuly for normal playing it should be changed. I am playing for it in my real home league. It has already 250+ rating and all i can say it is kinda strong team at the start but later you can't do to mutch. And for real playing it has to be changed.
Donceka

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2007 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Is admins replaying sometimes ?
magan174

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2007 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Donceka wrote:
Is admins replaying sometimes ?

There are rumours about Admins talking to us deadly people. But nothing has yet been reported.

Well to be seariuos. Admins dont have anything to do with it. They try to follow LRB as close as they can. They have set the lrb5 slide in motion.
DoubleSkulls

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2007 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

LRB5 'zons are unchanged from LRB4. There is an experimental team (Amazonians) which you might be getting confused with.

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2007 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Admins would be an awesome name for an admin. I'm not sure whether this mysterious admins you are talking about is using the replay feature. Which game is he supposed to replay anyway? I vote for this one: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=757470
magan174

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2007 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Optihut wrote:
Admins would be an awesome name for an admin. I'm not sure whether this mysterious admins you are talking about is using the replay feature. Which game is he supposed to replay anyway? I vote for this one: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=757470

A good reply with a good replay. How did you feel when he killed you?
Optihut

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2007 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

magan174 wrote:
Optihut wrote:

A good reply with a good replay. How did you feel when he killed you?

The funny thing about the game is that I could have saved my 9 4 4 7 Catch Nerves of Steel Block Dodge Catcher, but screwed up: I fouled with the catcher and got caught. Automatically I clicked "argue the call" and immediately thought "Shoot, I should have just let the ref send her off!" The argument succeeded and shortly thereafter Vendetta Pearl was killed. It was an awesome game, though. Definitely my favourite match I've played on fumbbl.
 Jump to: