47 coaches online • Server time: 14:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Farmerboy

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I am the only who does not get the way the handicap is given out????

why is TR the way that is compared not the TS???? I play a vampire team and my TR is very high, so a team who challanges me has the same strengh as me, he gets one or two handicaps against me...... Sometimes it is 3 handicaps against me, my other choice is too play vs a team that has 30 or 40 TS more than me????

am i the only one who think it is unfair?
Synn

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep.

TS is a creation of fumbbl. Don't worry though... LRB 5 uses a new system for determining handis (TV) which is more accurate and reflects guys missing the game.

__Synn
runreallyfast

That's the way the rules are.

If you want fair games, my first suggestion is that vampires are probably not the best race, for exactly the reasons you give.

Not all the races are supposed to be balanced. You can argue about whether that was a good decision, I suppose, but it's a useless argument.
Kaz

Handicaps are based on TR and not TS for a simple reason. Both TR and Handicaps are a Bloodbowl/Game Workshop creation. TS is purely a Fumbbl creation and thus has no official effect.

Sucks, but nothing we can do.
Motskari

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

You think you rather play against those teams with 30 or 40 bigger TS than you rather than give em couple handis??? You can do that too if you like. Vampires, goblins and halflings would suck even more if we wouldn`t got TS here in FUMBBL. I think that is an advantage to all those teams.

Mots
Meech

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Cry me a river

Forum Suckers | Vampire | 266 / 117
Left My Heart In San Francisco | Halfling | 359 / 111

Don't play vamps/goblins/flings if you don't want to fight the bloat. They are harder to manage than other teams.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well TS is a Fumbll creation you say, why dont they change the rules a little bit more than they allready have??? Some skills is still active inhere even though they have been removed from the rulebook! why dont they change this right along with this???

the reason I play vampires is, it is an different alternative and it is fun but handicaps keep messeing up my games.
Synn

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fumbbl = LRB 4

Current BB = LRB 5

If you feel capable of coding a new client... be our guest.

__Synn
Oli_B

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2007 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
Cry me a river

Forum Suckers | Vampire | 266 / 117

This might be something to do with the 4 players and 489 spp sitting out their next game. Obviously vamps tr does tend toward the ridiculous, but not usually in fling proportions.....
 Jump to: