24 coaches online • Server time: 10:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Serigala

Post   Posted: May 15, 2009 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I have probably missed something in the install, but having just installed the Windows client I have been able to spectate games, but there is no pitch visible.
Similarly, in stand-alone games, I can't see any pitch. The guys are just running around on a blue background.
Can anyone tell me what I have missed?
Running XP and Java 1.6.007 (I think).
Thanks
Rawlf

Post   Posted: May 15, 2009 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You could try to deactivate "show weather on pitch" in your client's options. That might solve it.
Serigala

Post   Posted: May 15, 2009 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't work. It did get me thinking though, and I unchecked the small pitch size box, and that seems to have done the trick.

Its a bit tricky on this screen size, so if anyone can tell me how to make the small pitch work that would be great.
Thanks
Khudzlin

Post   Posted: May 15, 2009 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

800 pixels is the vertical size of the window with a normal-sized pitch... so if your screen is just 800 pixels high, you need to hide the toolbar to see the whole of it

i think you need specific pitch images to use a small pitch (i haven't tried yet)
Serigala

Post   Posted: May 15, 2009 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

And on a related subject, how do I actually change the pitch. Is there a menu somewhere? Or do I need to swap out the files each time I want to change the pitch?
Is the reason for not being able to run with small pitch size because I don't have the small pitch images? Where can I find them?
Thanks
 Jump to: