32 coaches online • Server time: 00:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Delmont

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

We'll see how well I can explain this. One the screen where you select teams there is no start game option for me. In addition none of the buttons have words on them. Instead of options or whatever there are ... on the button. However there isn't a outline for the start game button. Anyone heard of this or know how to fix it?
Christer

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 02:03
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Install java 1.4.2 instead of the 1.5 beta Smile

Or, you can resize the options dialog as that will make the buttons appear again. Note that the client does not support Java 1.5 at this point, so there might be other bugs... For instance, keyboard shortcuts did not work when I tried it the last time.
Delmont

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Wierd thing, I finally got it to work, on a whim I right clicked and went open with. There were 2 Java icons and I tried the one on the bottom and it worked. Don't ask me why, I never installed the 1.5. Oh well it works now, maybe this will help someone else who has the same issue.
Dementor

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

IF you are using Windows open Control Panel/Software. There should be only one. If there are two you have to check the configuration of Java Web Start and probably the default action for *.jar files. I could explain that if someone needed it.
 Jump to: