62 coaches online • Server time: 23:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2009 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello peeps, couldnt find this on forums, if people know or could post link to relevant article thatd be great.
me and my mate on here have set up stunty teams, two questions. first is half the players dont have pictures, is there somewhere we should download them from or is that just how it is?
secondly, i know in ranked the same coaches cant play each other for say 10 games, is this the same in stunty? thanks in advance
blocknroll
Juff

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2009 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty (and other) icons; http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=6

I believe (but someone who's sure should probably verify either way) that the 1 in 10 rule is relaxed for Stunty, but you can't play the same oppo twice in a row.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2009 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

ok thats great mate thanks : )
Hephi

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2009 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Juff wrote:

I believe (but someone who's sure should probably verify either way) that the 1 in 10 rule is relaxed for Stunty, but you can't play the same oppo twice in a row.

oops... but then again, isn't stunty meant to be a league for fun? I'm always playing games against my friends in unranked (sorry, I meant league Smile) and we're just recently discovering the joys of stunty. It would be a shame not to be able to play stunty because of that rule. *sob*
Erkabeleth

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2009 - 08:28 Reply with quote Back to top

easy answer

drop ur stunty teams from stunty to L, then no one will care
arema

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2009 - 04:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Erkabeleth wrote:
easy answer

drop ur stunty teams from stunty to L, then no one will care

That's exactly what I would love to do, but I cant figure out how...

Ranked teams have a separate "transfer to league" button, but stunty teams dont.. Im at a loss here, with my three stunty teams, wich I love, and no opponents..

HELP!
 Jump to: