50 coaches online • Server time: 16:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RisingSun

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunno where this goes, or what.
Anyway
I may not be the bets player, and i know i am gonna get flammed for saying this; but undead teams are that crap, they should really be removed.
Not even with a swag of re-rolls can they do anything other than knocking themselves out, even vs a bloody stunty team.
Does seemt o make sense that, for example khermi; every one of their primary units, are really a waste of money because they are weaker than a 2" rat....
Enygma

Post 14 Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

ah, another one rings in the new year with alchohol -sniff- brings a tear of joy to my eye. Of course when it was new years here I was nowhere NEAR the computer, I was being sociable... otherwise my wife would have killed me... with alchohol Twisted Evil
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

To quote that dude with the red pin stipe underwear from that comic book with the rubber doctor and that invisible chick you never see naked

FLAME ON!

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

4 bloody mummies weak??
calon

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

IF you think undead are that bad (or you just cant play with them) dont use them. Also Try waiting untill your team has grown ie give your players block and they might stay standing. other wise leave the bad dice at the door and try again.
Mully

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

4 bloody mummies weak??

Uh ....that would be Khemri dude

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Though he said undead, i took a look at his teams and he only has one and it is khemri so it's safe to assume that thats what he was talking about. Khemri are a difficult team to coach and aren't the best selection for a new coach. Most of there players are really bad to balance out the 4 mummies. My advice would be to try a more mainstream team to start out with.

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Four strength 5 mummies... 2 blitzers with access to str skills... passers that pickup better than some teams do (starting with sure hands gives you a 75% pickup rate, almost as good as elves if without a reroll) and str 3 line players that are as cheap as halflings.
Sad

Just played a team ~30 str below me with skaven, took 7 casualties. My opinion is like many others - they are totally broken and are just no fun to play against. How anyone could think they are balanced is crazy. They can't pass. So what. They don't need to.
 Jump to: