39 coaches online • Server time: 10:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
noddy_93

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

HEllo my rooted tree could follow up a playr and was not rooted afterwards.

Would be nice if you would see when a rr was used.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Moved the thread to the right section of the forum (FBB Client Bugs) and changed the title.

Also, it's far easier for Kalimar if you provide a link to the game and other information (Turn when the bug happened, name of the player, and so on).

Also, Java version and Operative System can be useful.

Last edited by JanMattys on %b %22, %2010 - %12:%May; edited 1 time in total
noddy_93

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

again a bug after the opponent crowed pushed in my tree the tree could be moved- stand firm did not help there Sad
noddy_93

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

no it is the current running game
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Noddy, For every bug you find, you have to create a separate thread called "[BUG] Short Description of Bug" in the FBB Client Bugs section of the Forum.

Add all the relevant informations, i.e. the LINK of the game where it happened, the name of the player (or players) involved in the bug, the turn of the game when the bug showed up. Also add your operative system.

This way Kalimar will be able to look at them and spend a LOT less time fixing them.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

turn 4 second half - i used a rr for take root but he did not use the rr which i could use later on in the same turn.
Oli_B

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Like speaking to a brick wall.....
noddy_93

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

oh it was tree around the corner game running right now - so now i have the link of the game:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3010351
sorry next time i will be more precice did not know that all these info is of importance.
noddy_93

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

oli_B sorry just made some notes while the game was running next time i will write down more information.
Best regards and thanks for the work. looks quite nice another thing was the kick-off results sometimes you have to do something it is very small in the box and my opponent just played on a 10inch monitor so could not read the text.
On1

Post   Posted: May 22, 2010 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

noddy_93 wrote:
again a bug after the opponent crowed pushed in my tree the tree could be moved- stand firm did not help there Sad

the tree got blitzed by a player with juggernaut right?

Anyway, this is not supposed to happen. a treeman that has taken root should auto-use standfirm, and juggernaut should never cancel his standfirm once it has taken root.

I explained this to Kalimar earlier in a thread where he asked about the order of take root/stand up roll.

A tree should never be able to move out of the take root square or use a skill to go prone using followup(frenzy)/sidestep/shadowing/diving tackle/passblock/wrestle and leap for that matter Smile

EDIT: Ok watched the replay, im guessing he means chainpushed and not crowdpushed.
 Jump to: