59 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Palorrin

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

While's playing against a chaos pact team, their minotaur stood up and blitzed the zombie standing next to him, pushing the zombie next to two more players and then pow'ed the zombie. However, in both cases (the first frenzy block and the second) the horns bonus was used, despite the lack of actual movement before the block. I would understand if the Minotaur got the horns bonus on the SECOND block (he has since moved 1 square from the follow up to the push) but not the first.
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 06:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a bug, this is a rule change in LRB 6, which is what the client is going to be using.
Palorrin

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I see. I may have an incorrect version of LRB6 then, as in my copy it had not changed the rule requiring one step before receiving the bonus.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

that's a nice spiff to chaos teams... as if they needed one... before you could take your chances marking them and forcing them to use assists or guard to get their 2 dice blocks.
 Jump to: