19 coaches online • Server time: 07:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
benjysmyth

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Operating System:
Windows Vista

Java Version (Output from: java -version):
(Build 1.6.0_07)

Replay: http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3009319

Bug Description: This is difficult as what happened in game is different to what is shown in the replay (which is where the screen caps are from).

Kick-off roll was 1,1: GTR. In game, my opponent received a bribe icon, I did not. I fouled his player, rolled a double, and recieved the dialogue box asking me if I wanted to use the bribe. I selected "yes", but no D6 bribe roll was ever made, my player was sent off and the turn ended.

In the replay, shown below, for some reason the bribes from GTR are being shown in the inducement drop-down menu (there was only one inducement purchased, my extra team-training). As with during the game, no D6 roll for the bribe was made when my player is sent off.

When we kick-off at the start of the second half even though the kick-off result was not GTR we have our bribes back again, both in the drop-down menu (presumably as the client is now counting them as inducements) and as icons. This happened both in game and is shown in the replay below.

Last edited by benjysmyth on %b %22, %2010 - %16:%May; edited 2 times in total
On1

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

In a game i had recently, same thing happened, i didn't get a chance to use bribe on x+x armor roll. (i bought max number of bribes during inducement shopping phase)

So i don't think it's connected to "get the ref" might be because it's the first foul that gets spotted. (or because it's x+x av roll and not x+x inj roll... makes no sense, i know...)

edit: oh and this was a comment on a small segment of your bug report.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: May 21, 2010 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a known problem atm. The Bribe from "Get the Ref" is treated like any other inducement, so basically there is no difference if you buy a Bribe in the iducement phase or if you get one for free through the Kick-off result. I will do a cleaner reporting in a later version.
 Jump to: