65 coaches online • Server time: 22:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 11, 2010 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Operating System:
Windows 7 Professional.

Java Version (Output from: java -version):
java version "1.6.0_19"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_19)

Bug Description:
Rolled a [2][3] for a foul with one negative TZ, so my total should be 4, but it says 5. Foul was in 1 enemy TZ with no friendly assists.
EDIT:
Also happened in turn 7 of the second half of this game http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3004323. A dark elf fouled a vampire in 2 enemy tackle zones but only got a -1 modifier. It seems fouls in negative TZs (with no positive assits) are incorrectly getting a +1 from somewhere. Screenshot down a few posts.

EDIT AGAIN:
Ok, so now I think this bug has to do with covered allied players adding in assists. See screenshots below.

Changed thread title to reflect new information.

Last edited by Lerysh on %b %13, %2010 - %01:%May; edited 5 times in total
Ravenmore

Post   Posted: May 11, 2010 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

lrb6 wrote:
No player from either side may assist a foul if he is in a tackle zone of an opposing player

That screenshot isn't saying much since you didn't specify which player fouled which.

My best guess:
Sigmund is your lineman.
There are only 3 linemen next to a prone lineelf.
None of them get any assists (the pro elf blitzer is closest to being an assist, but he's in the fouling player's TZ)

Unless I missed something, I think this is not a bug

Edit: I mean "negative" assists. There is one lino that could have had one "positive" assist ofcourse Wink
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 11, 2010 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

the fouling players TZ is negated as it's his current action (otherwise no one would ever assist). The Blitzer is the negative TZ mentioned not covered by anyone else. I'll mark up the image and reupload it.
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 12, 2010 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I now believe this to be a case of ignored TZ from incorrectly calculated modifier. Saw a foul in 2 enemy TZs take only a -1 penalty.

Screenshot:
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

A screen where the fouler should have only +1 but he has +2. Looking over my screens there is 1 allied player adjacent to the foul target in all instances but they are covered by an enemy so should not be adding +1. Further test needed.

Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Again in this game: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3004431

Turn 7 of first half, adds 2 bonus assists that are covered. Turn 3 of first have has an isolated foul that calculates assists correctly, fouler was on the red X. Bug is defiantly in covered players offering allied assists. Changed bug title again.

Jump to: