44 coaches online • Server time: 01:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
treborius

Post   Posted: May 10, 2010 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I observed a bug in my last d5-game after a Quick Snap!

the bug happened in 1st turn of 1st half: The player is visible in the replay, but wasn't visible in my client during actual play (but apparantly my opponent saw him) - also, i used the move-function moving another player "Kunigunde" for an assist.
The move-function auto-moved her through a tackle zone (which i understand it shouldn't) and caused a turnover after a failed dodge through the tz of the invisible player.
The invisible player reappeared (in my client) in my oppo's following turn after making a block.

Edit: Just read the thread "FFB: Is it just bugs..."...
...it's my 3rd bug-report (and a 4th will follow in a minute), but i have to say: it's a great client - it just needs some bugfixing like any complex / serious software does.
As far as i'm concerned, i won't get tired playing with the beta-version and filing bug-reports as long as there's a chance to get them fixed at all, even if that means 1 year from now...
...so keep up the great work and don't let the bug-reports spoil your spirit, it's about improving a very promising client which i already like much better than the "old" one (not even considering, it's lrb5)
 Jump to: