54 coaches online • Server time: 23:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
quintalis

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Operating System:
Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit.

Bug Description:
Small bug, if you blitz from the ground but do not move, it is not cancellable. You cannot re-click on your player to cancel the action.
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

The reason you can't cancel is because your player stood up.
On1

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Lerysh if you click move on a prone player he will stand up. If you then click end move before actually moving a square, he will go back to prone.

In a way i think Quintalis is right in his observation.
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I've never actually used a move action to simply stand a player since "Stand and end move" is so convenient. It makes sense to me that it can't be cancelled since he has already "moved" some of his MA by standing, it'd be like moving a guy 3 spaces and then trying to cancel his action.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: May 13, 2010 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

No it shouldn't be. All actions can be canceled as long as no dices were rolled. The client tries to roll as late as possible. So you would in fact need to use the "Stand Up and End Move" Option if you don't move your player a square (as On1 has observed correctly). If it works on a Move it should work on a Blitz also. Will check that (might already be fixed in Version 0.4.7 as I had to change the Stand Up procedure).
Lerysh

Post   Posted: May 14, 2010 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I just tried this with a move action on a guy with more than 3 move, and was unable to cancel his move action from starting prone.
On1

Post   Posted: May 14, 2010 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Lerysh wrote:
I just tried this with a move action on a guy with more than 3 move, and was unable to cancel his move action from starting prone.

And you clicked "end move"? to cancel it?
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: May 14, 2010 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Something similar have been reported about the slann blitzers with jump up. If you start an action with one of them lying down, you cannot cancel the action in any way before it already have started the move. Guess that apply to all players with jump up.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: May 15, 2010 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed in Version 0.4.7. All players may deselect now by clicking on them before they have actually moved or blocked etc.
quintalis

Post   Posted: May 18, 2010 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Verified fixed.
 Jump to: