19 coaches online • Server time: 04:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2010 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Operating System:
Windows Vista Home Premium

Java Version (Output from: java -version):

java version "1.6.0_20"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_20-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.3-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

Bug Description:
Got another one for the bug hunt. Happened with the troll from an Underworld team on turn 8 of the first half. Goblin received the ball from a hand off, and I went for a TTM 1-turn touchdown. When the troll picked up the goblin to Throw Teammate, he failed his Really Stupid test and never put the goblin holding the ball back down. Instead, the goblin icon stayed superimposed over the '?' marked troll (the '?' did appear in this case).The troll never put the goblin back down again. This was my last move of the turn, so I ended turn which ended the half, which started the deployment phase of 2nd half.

Now however, the goblin was missing from the dugout and the field. However, if you moused over the spot where the goblin had been his stat box appeared, and I could not deploy another unit into that space. It's as if the program thought the space was still occupied. The phantom, empty, goblin space also did not provide an assist to the troll's 'Really Stupid' check in a subsequent test, though I didn't test to see if I could still move another player into that space (didn't think to test that).

Steps leading up to bug:
1) Be turn 8/8 of first half, receive kick-off.
2) Hand-off ball to goblin behind (to the left)the troll on the LoS.

3 )Select TTM, select the Goblin with the ball.
4) Fail Really Stupid Check.
5) End turn, which will end the 1st half of the game.

Picture:
The blue square behind the Troll is where my mouse is hovering over. You can see the mouse over information shows the spot is still occupied by Booger the goblin.
[url=http://www3.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/c92c6a63f9319740b443ea376bcee07a5g.jpg]Image[/URL]
 Jump to: