17 coaches online • Server time: 03:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrStick

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Right,

Im thick with pc's etc,

thinking of getting my wife one of these tablet PC thingies, will it run FFB?
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Should be doable: https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=18562&highlight=ffb+ipad
Gotte

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I think one of my opponents was playing on an Ipad... can't remember who. But it worked fine. The only problem from what I understood was that the ffb client was to big so he couldn't use the chat. So we chatted over IRC instead.
T_Witch

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

should be good for FFB but for lrb4 client she'll have to either move the chat window so it's covering part of the pitch or bounce between the game and IRC windows to chat. Not sure how the touch controls will work for the game but I also found running on a small laptop it helped drastically to get a portable plug in mouse. Fumbbl controls via fingerpad are doable but slow and annoying.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Please note that ffb wont run natively on an iPad, the solution there demands that you have a computer running which you control remote from the pad.
An FFB-app for the ipad will not come, as that would demand distributing the app via app-store which is a no-no.
 Jump to: