94 coaches online • Server time: 21:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Elfball... where are...goto Post Making Assassins mor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

In this game, http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3259469, at numerous points in the match, but starting with turn 2, first half, players would attempt an action that, if failed, would result in a turnover. (Turn 2, first half: action attempted was a dodge). The player fails the action, then attempts a pro roll to see if he can re-roll the action; the pro attempt is failed, but the client does not offer the option of re-rolling the pro attempt in order to see if we could re-roll the action (in this case the dodge.)

This is contrary to the rules in the CRP book given for the pro skill.

Hopefully this is not a repeat bug report - my search-fu is weak.
uuni

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The bug reports should be made in the bug report system.

I find that this report seems to be a duplicate of this one. Is it so?
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

umm.. I think it is. I also have no idea how to get to such a form for a bug report, which is probably why my search-fu failed. Heck, I didn't realize there was a special bug report system. My bad. Should I delete my two posts in this thread then?
uuni

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunno. I guess these posts go away without special action. I believe that admins take action on posts if any are needed.

I believe there is no reason for you to worry.

In future, the Bug report system is found in Support -> Bug Reports. New bug making link is at the bottom of the list. You should search with your browser's search function if there are similar bugs than the one you are about to report. If you find similar bug, you can comment on it about your occurance. If there is not a similar, you can make a new bug report.

When making a new report, you should pay clear attention to the bug name, as it should contain any keywords that other later reporters may try to find for. Then you should select correct project for your bug: is the bug in the client (Fantasy Football) or in the site (FUMBBL) or is it a feature request for the site. Then you should load the default bug questions into the report by the Load Template -button. FFB client bugs require specific knowledge of your system, OS and Java versions.

When reporting any bug, you should first describe what is bugged. It is helpful if you can describe how to reproduce the bug situation. Too much details is better than too few details.

If you want to refine your bug finding, you can use the client's test mode to try it further. This may result in more specific and accurate findings.

Good luck and Have fun! Smile
 Jump to: