77 coaches online • Server time: 21:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BlizzBirne

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2012 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

i very much like the IG tag in the buddylist which can just be clicked to spec the match of someone on my buddylist.

i don't have all regular (and irregular) opponents on that list though and would often look through the entire list of current games to find out where to spec someone's match. it would be cool, if the same IG tag as from the buddylist would be available on the normal coach page (overview), either next to the name or as a new line below 'last match'.

and then a coach that is currently IG should probably also not be marked as 'offline' (i know it is just 10mins of no-action on the page, but while playing this could be different) ...
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I use a Greasemonkey script that puts this little IG tag next to any team that is currently playing, no matter where (as long as there's a link to the team).

I also use the FUMBBL bookmarks to keep track of some interesting teams - and as soon as they're playing, the (IG) tag is added to them in the sidebar. Rather handy. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

You amazing boasting monkey wizard of teh wild webs

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
I use a Greasemonkey script that puts this little IG tag next to any team that is currently playing, no matter where (as long as there's a link to the team).

I also use the FUMBBL bookmarks to keep track of some interesting teams - and as soon as they're playing, the (IG) tag is added to them in the sidebar. Rather handy. Smile

you aren't using the Pastel theme, are you?
BlizzBirne

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

oh, there are workarounds, sure. i was just suggesting a real solution. ;-P in my naivity i was just assuming that this might actually be fairly straight forward to implement, no huge costs in terms of selects and traffic plus a nice extra feature to us users. Wink

and i am using the pastel theme (which i usually quite like)
zakatan

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

i meant Rabe, because pastel doesn't have a side bar with the bookmarks

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

BlizzBirne wrote:
oh, there are workarounds, sure. i was just suggesting a real solution. ;-P in my naivity i was just assuming that this might actually be fairly straight forward to implement, no huge costs in terms of selects and traffic plus a nice extra feature to us users. Wink

Since there is already a greasemonkey add on it would cost you no effort at all to just use it.
BlizzBirne

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

looks like it is time for me to find out what that greasemonkey add on is and how to use it. ;-P
zakatan

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

BlizzBirne wrote:
looks like it is time for me to find out what that greasemonkey add on is and how to use it. ;-P

i'll make it easier for ya

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=14066
BlizzBirne

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks, will try tonight. but it seems to be a solution only for firefox users ... so, the idea might still make sense to someone.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

BlizzBirne wrote:
thanks, will try tonight. but it seems to be a solution only for firefox users ... so, the idea might still make sense to someone.

actually if you do use chrome you don't even need greasemonkey since chrome supports those scripts directly.
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
BlizzBirne wrote:

actually if you do use chrome you don't even need greasemonkey since chrome supports those scripts directly.

No, you can't.
Google changed policy, and you won't be able to install them unless someone upload the scripts in the Chrome Web Store.

Maybe you installed it before the new policy, how I would like to get them in my chrome browser...

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

OenarLod wrote:

Maybe you installed it before the new policy, how I would like to get them in my chrome browser...

Bugger.. seems like my scripts are still working tho. I dunno how people live without scripts these days. Getting bombed with so much junk in the interwebs.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2012 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I didn't mean to brag - I just really like how it works and I'm happy about it everyday. And that is something I like to share. Smile

Didn't even know there are different themes again. Very Happy

Jump to: