26 coaches online • Server time: 08:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Need MOAR POOOOOLZ
I am AWESOME!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Keep up the good work! MOAR videoZOR!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Ehlers your youtube channel sucks!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
PIE
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Ehlers

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2012 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

This is just some information for those who care and might find interesting Very Happy

So almost soon finished 2nd run of me commentating and recording my WIL matches. So here some statistics and facts. Will make some concluding comments and thought in the end Smile

First video:
Got a lot of respond. 360ish watched so far. Which is great Very Happy Well I ofcause did not think that these high number would last forever and yup it has decayed over time. Now it is steadily at 50-60ish viewers.

Break down (Battle of the Giants)
Two of the interesting part (when linked to FUMBBL) of what youtube allow you to look at is country and exterminated view watched.

USA and UK are in each video battling over who is nr. 1 ranked of viewers total, Canada most time take 3rd place and Germany take 4th place.

While WIL is an EU(British) based league, it is actually the viewers in USA that watch most of a video compared to UK. USA you are dominating and AWESOME!

USA is around 20% to 40% of totally video watched. Where is UK is more stabile around 20% or so.

More stats:
My videos are refered 62% from FUMBBL, where the rest are a mix of my own channel page, youtube searches and youtube suggested vidoes.

Average view duration = 9mins

KFoged fan club:
Taking from the "WIL Premier Division XXV | 3. Round | KFoged reads over 9000!" then KFoged you are either popular or hated in the USA. Specially I would suggest you to visit Colorado with an impressive 98% watched.

Country based:
I did not check if the coach playing had any effect in if his home country would watch it more or an increased in viewers from that country. KFoged case was the only one that sprang to my eyes.

Netherlands, Spain, Japan & Hungary:
You might not have so many viewers, but you are AWESOME Keep up the high view rate.

Relative audience retention:
Looking at the graph it start out with a sharp drop Sad
During the middle people jump in again to watch around 5mins for then to take a sharp drop again
Last it goes up again as people want to see the final result (I think)

Hater gonna Hate
I have a hater from Australia. Most likely an australia that did not like my Syndicate minecraft vidoe and decided to dislike that vidoe and a random FUMBBL video. EPIC dislike vote Very Happy

Conclusion and thoughts
I am quite please with how it is going. Surprised that I have a minimum of viewers of 50 per video (yes I know that not all of them are watching that much of my videos, but still). After my first video I have most likely only got positive respond on my voice and what is going on in the video. So will keep on doing this, I love doing it. Just need to try and step up the game of making it more fun to watch :p

Future content (in 1 to 5 months time)
I will be doing some tutorial videos.
Commentating on tournaments NFL style. (highlights, prematch analysis, break and aftermatch analysis).
Also thinking of bringing in a co-commentator.
Logo and Banner

Logo & banner
Have talked a little with Qaz about getting a logo and banner created. Just send him a page or so with him regarding it.
But do anyone have a good idea for a logo and banner some would go well with my channel name EhlersPortal?
 Jump to: