45 coaches online • Server time: 17:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! You may remember last year we did WIL Does It Better, well its back and aiming once again to prove that WIL really is better than well just about everyone.
The season starts TODAY and runs until the end of November, plenty of time to make a team and amass some points.
You can find out all about it here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7384
and i hope as many of you as possible either continue teams you used last season or make a new R or B team just for this (and apply them to the group)
any questions just ask and i hope you get involved, it was great fun last time Smile

Any questions feel free to pm me or ask them on thsi thread.
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Coaches in WIL Fringe are accepted in the group?

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

coaches in WIL, WIL fringe, UK, European time zones. the more the merrier really Smile
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

count me in for this again Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

cos im feeling kind here's the link where u should apply your team http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7384&p=members
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

And I notice that I have disappeared off the season 1 list, I should be in 6th with 245 points Razz

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

my bad, will ammend.
Dan-Da-Man

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Applied Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

couple of new teams in already, great stuff Smile
ultwe

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Applied

π is aproximately 3.142 times better than any other food
Stonetroll

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2012 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Applied with some cuddly goblins for this season Smile
Prez

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2012 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Deadly WILforce have applied

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2012 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

keep those applications coming, someone needs to beat Prez this season Smile
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2012 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks to ultwe for sharing, and to whoever did this in the first place:

+10 point for playing
+1 point for each 200 TV [above TV 1000] (according to lowest of the two teams playing)
0 - 1,000,000 – 10
1,000,001-1,200,000 – 11
1,200,001-1,400,000 -12
1400,001-1,600,000-13
and so on...
+ 10 points for winning
+1 point for beating a team with an NWL or SWL DiB badge in their bio
+4 points for drawing
+2 points for winning by 2 or more touchdowns
+2 points for winning the casualty count
+2 points for scoring 5 or more touchdowns
+1 point for forcing a shutout (opponent doesn't score)

<b>Points</b>
<table>
<tr bgcolor="grey"> <td><b>Team Played</b></td> <td colspan="2"><b> Race of Team played</b></td> <td colspan="3"><b> Result</b></td> <td colspan="4"><b> Points scored </b></td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="orange"> <td>--</td> <td colspan="2">--</td> <td colspan="3"> -- <td colspan="4"> linky+points </td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="orange"> <td>--</td> <td colspan="2">--</td> <td colspan="3"> -- <td colspan="4"> linky+points </td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="lightblue"><td>--</td> <td colspan="2">--</td> <td colspan="3"> -- <td colspan="4"> linky+points </td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="lightblue"><td>--</td> <td colspan="2">--</td> <td colspan="3"> -- <td colspan="4"> linky+points </td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td><b>Bonus</b></td> <td colspan="2"> </td> <td colspan="3"> <b></b></td> <td colspan="4"><b> </b></td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Beat CR 165+ </td> <td colspan="3"> 3 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Beat CR 175+ </td> <td colspan="3"> 5 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Win Major Qualifier </td> <td colspan="3"> 10 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Win Major </td> <td colspan="3"> 15 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Win Minor </td> <td colspan="3"> 6 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Complete Rock Grid </td> <td colspan="3"> 5 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Complete paper Grid </td> <td colspan="3"> 5 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Complete Scissor Grid </td> <td colspan="3"> 5 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2">Complete Stunty Grid </td> <td colspan="3"> 3 </td> <td colspan="4">0</td> </tr><!--

--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td></td> <td colspan="2"> </td> <td colspan="3"> <b>Total: </b></td> <td colspan="4"><b> 38 </b></td> </tr><!--
--></table>

<b> Grid:</b>
<table><!--
--><tr bgcolor="grey"> <td> <b>Category</b> </td> <td> <b>Races</b> </td> </tr>
<tr> <td><b>Rock</b></td> <td>dwarves, chaos dwarves, chaos, nurgle, orc, khemri, undead</td></tr><!--
--><tr> <td><b>Paper</b></td> <td>dark elves, high elves, wood elves, pro elves, skaven, slann</td></tr><!--
--><tr> <td><b>Scissor</b></td> <td>amazon, chaos pact, human, lizardmen, necromantic, norse</td></tr><!--
--><tr> <td><b>Stunty</b></td> <td>goblins, halflings, ogres, underworld, vampires</td></tr><!--
--></table>

check this team to see the table etc in use: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=708067
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Sep 18, 2012 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it worth looking at a points bonus for concessions? Only ask as I potentially lost out on points due to my opponent not wanting to play the second half.