45 coaches online • Server time: 17:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
oryx

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2013 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting games to watch, and I enjoyed Rat's match reports. Just watching Darkside Wanderers vs Griefers - a very painful game to watch. The entire first half was mostly kfoged skulling out, failing foul appearance rolls, failing dodges, and getting banned on his first foul. Meanwhile jimmyfantastic played a very solid game, pow'd, broke armor, and generally was a superfreak baller, stalling and scoring with ease (3 4+ dodges and a gfi with no rr needed, no less!).

Kfoged really reminded me how slow nurgle really are by very nearly grabbing the win despite being 3 players down. He broke through the weak flank with his blodger and outdistanced just about everything. Jfan's dice faltered and he couldn't find hte pow, despite several chances. Kfoged played an aggressive defense and was helped out by Jfan's failed pickup. It looked bad for a second as turn after turn Kfoged would manage to knock the ball loose and pick it up... but again JFan's stunning passing skills (pickup, gfi, handoff, and long pass) managed to squeak in the winning TD.

All in all a good old fashioned mashup, much closer than I thought it would be. It's such a pleasure to watch bb at a high level of play~! Also curious to see where Griefers end up in the pack - surprisingly successful for rookie nurgs!
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2013 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Jimmy is an excellent Nurgle Coach, its very hard to do anything with them at low TV. That said I predicted a draw for this one as Dark Elves also have their own problems at rookie level (fortunately for the Dark Elves though they go from strength to strength very quickly).

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2013 - 18:54
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

And only Bill gives me props for getting down on Oenar's Humans. You menz make me sad.
oryx

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2013 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

We'll get there... No need to be impatient =)
 Jump to: