23 coaches online • Server time: 05:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Smeat

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2013 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a big deal, but at the very bottom of my home page, under "Leagues and Tournaments", it lists the 4 that I'm currently a member of - plus one (rather old one) that I'd never seen before, am not a member of and certainly never signed up for, "WIL Does It Better. [And not only do I not remember ever signing up, ever being interested to or even seeing/reading the home page before, I'm not in a Euro time zone so don't meet the Eligibility requirement.) Afaik it showed up w/ the new page format, first noticed it a few days after the change-over, only just now mentioning it.

Not sure how to remove this since there's no option to quit something I've never joined... Confused

(I'd try joining just to quit and see if that works, but I thought I'd report the quirk first, while it's intact, just for any Admin-type who might be interested.)

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2013 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

just submit a support ticket and an admin will be able to remove you i think. not sure how this happened.

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2013 - 01:49
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

You had a pending request to Join that league with one of your teams. I denied it. You should be all set.
 Jump to: