33 coaches online • Server time: 00:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

We need a new coach ASAP. You will be creating a new Wood Elf team and joining the bottom division, with 4 other teams that are all new teams with only 1 or 2 matches played so far. The other races in that div are Necro, Dwarf, Halfling, and Gobbos. Please PM me if you are interested. You will be immediately added to the league and can start playing matches immediately.

The basics are 5 division of 5 teams. Winner promotes at the end of the season and last place team demotes. Uniqueness of the league is that there are only 1 of each race allowed.

But wait a minute; there are only 24 races available to League play right? Nope, not in this league. This is the league that started it all with the Simyin (or Apes) race and the initial homegrown team for the Ape race, the Apes of Wrath, is currently residing and participating in this league.

If you'd like to join, then please PM me, TheSpydyr, and let me know. We will fill on a first come first placed basis. You can see more specifics for the league on our league page here.

Also, at the end of the regular season, we have a KO style tournament amongst all of the teams to determine the overall winner, because...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
Smeat

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

3DB is a good league w/ nice mix of coaching skills. Recommended!

New Coaches - Be aware - all teams were randomly distributed to start, so very few coaches got "the" team they wanted.

At the end of every season, you can keep the team you have, or toss your team back in the mix and draw a new one from the list of all the others that were tossed back in.

I drew Nurgle - FAR from my favorite, but I'm learning a new team (and how best to beat it!). Do the same with the Woodies for a season, and see how you feel at the end!

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2014 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

bump...We would still like to get some extra recruits into the league...anyone interested?

Mufflo

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2014 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, the fluff chat will be of epic proportions!
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SO LITTLE FREE TIME!!! Crying or Very sad

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SO LITTLE FREE TIME!!! Crying or Very sad

I'm sure you could find just a wee bit more yeah? Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Not after pulling out of other leagues. That would be poor form. Wouldn't it?

Besides, being in Oz I would run in to the same potential issues of scheduling I think.

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the spot still open? I'd like to get into some league play, and highlander seems like a fun format!

Edit: ah never mind, I see there's a woodelf team already active. Better luck next time!
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It is already taken Timetis...I will throw you on the ALT list tho and when another spot opens, will shoot you a PM and let you have the choice of taking it or not.

Spydyr

Timetis

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, thanks: )
 Jump to: