43 coaches online • Server time: 11:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...goto Post Making Assassins mor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2015 - 18:02
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone.

I've recently spent some time making a couple of dev streams and just today did a live stream where I showed one way of making a custom player portrait (see my blog and you'll find links to these).

Is this type of thing something you guys would like me to continue doing, and is there something specific you'd want me to cover in one of these streams?

For the moment, I'm primarily looking for things to do in a live stream fashion, as it'd be quite a process for me to script, record and post-process "proper" videos, but I'd happily take suggestions from you guys.

Let me know what you think Smile
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2015 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I find it fascinating that, not only can you can code, but giving us an 'insiders perspective' on top of it, is a real blessing.
It is obvious how much you care about the FUMBBL community. The only thing that could be better, is if more people had a chance to join in on the fun.
With how interactive and co-operative the FUMMBL community is, I think 'Hangout' streams might be something to consider?

Christer

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2015 - 18:27
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'm certainly not opposed to doing a hangout stream if there's a reasonable topic and/or willing co-"hosts".
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2015 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's great. Only problem for me is lack of time to watch them, though will catch up with the first two soon Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2015 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I use a Hangout when I livestream tabletop games - Youtube does it automatically, I think.

Jump to: