52 coaches online • Server time: 22:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Angmarred

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

What's the most spp anyone has ever had a player earn from only casualties (ie never scored a td, completion, interception or mvp)

Clint Beastwood is up to 30 in 25 games as he steadfastly refuses to accept any accolades for the dirty work he does on the line.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I was about to lay down some links on the greatest ogres of all time and then realized. Those guys score TD's, Catch INT, the occasional long bomb pass, throw in a larson or two when they are motivated and are overall threats on every front.

Sadly

Krikack 'Bone Tooth"

Krikack 'the Avatar of Destruction'

and Gromstomp 'limb render'

are all disqualified from the kid's pool of big guys.

** Sidenote**

I did not link those ogres because I did not want to seem like a self promotion type of guy.

Shocked

Last edited by PainState on %b %16, %2015 - %23:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

This doesn't answer your question but I had an Ogre in a TT league go for around 23 games with two casualties and nothing else despite all my best efforts. He finally got the third cas then was promptly -AV'd in my next game.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
This doesn't answer your question but I had an Ogre in a TT league go for around 23 games with two casualties and nothing else despite all my best efforts. He finally got the third cas then was promptly -AV'd in my next game.

I have a question.

If your ogre went 20+ games with only 2 CAS why was he not fired/retired at around 10 games and hire a new one?

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a Chaos Spawn (Stuntee Leeg) with 73 casualties in 23 games, with only 1 MVP and a TD to his credit. He had earned 46SPP before his MVP.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
I have a Chaos Spawn (Stuntee Leeg) with 73 casualties in 23 games,

My stable of Legendary ogres are suffering from serious envy. Only if the pickings were so good in regular Blood Bowl, Oh, my!!!!

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2015 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, well, being a Chaos Spawn, he has a severely unfair advantage over your Ogres.

1: Wild Animal, while he might not move, he doesn't lose his TZ
2: Tentacles, He's a killer, and most of the creatures he kills only have ST2, making it very hard to run away.
3: Jump-Up, Horns, Tackle, ClawPOMB. Then again, Everything he hits may as well be stuntee in the AV

Your Ogres should admire my Spawn, but not envy. He's an entirely different beast with an entirely different set of killing skills for slaughtering an entirely different (and mostly more helpless) prey. Your Ogres are envy worth, most of what they hit has AV.
 Jump to: