22 coaches online • Server time: 08:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

So I was going to rewatch my most recent match and see where I messed this one up. I made a mistake and clicked on the dice stat button instead of the replay button.

I had never clicked on that before and I would like to understand it.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3858159

Tell me if I read this correctly. Assuming AV7 (pro elf) he failed 15/30 armor rolls. But he only rolled higher than a 7 on 4/15 injury rolls. Thus only 4 of his players were even knocked out of the match. Only one was even an injury.

However, my mostly AV8 players failed 9/29 armor rolls then higher than a 7 on 6/9 injury rolls. Thus I had 6 players KOed or worse.

He rolled 48 blocks and I rolled 47.

So, by my understanding we blocked each other about the same number of times but while I knocked him down more often, my AV8 was far less effective than his AV7 in this game. The injury rolls may be where I lost the match.

Don't get me wrong, he played well but all game long I felt like I making good blocks but was losing players.

Am I reading this correctly?
Kondor

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, what is considered a successful block? One that knocks down the opponent? Is a fail only one where I knock myself down?
Endzone

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

In no particular order, yes, yes and yes. I believe you have understood it all correctly.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe block fail is indeed where your blocker is knocked down. So skull or both down without block/wrestle. Pushes is successful.
More of the Pro Elves had the armour broken but yes more High Elves were taken from the field rather than just stunned. I suppose those stuns were significant too for causing the Pros problems.

The Pros got less 1s and more 6s. That is significant depending when. However we could point to the fact you did 5 1dbs (he did 1) and you failed a couple of those. He failed a couple of 2dbs while you didn't.

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2016 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
I believe block fail is indeed where your blocker is knocked down. So skull or both down without block/wrestle. Pushes is successful.
More of the Pro Elves had the armour broken but yes more High Elves were taken from the field rather than just stunned. I suppose those stuns were significant too for causing the Pros problems.

The Pros got less 1s and more 6s. That is significant depending when. However we could point to the fact you did 5 1dbs (he did 1) and you failed a couple of those. He failed a couple of 2dbs while you didn't.

I completely agree with your final analysis on my 1 die blocks. Most came in the second half when I was already in desperation mode.
 Jump to: