43 coaches online • Server time: 12:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Silent_Hastati

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

So, if in the custom rosters I have a player who is set to only gain skills on doubles, does it break the system, or will he properly only gain skills on doubles.

And yes, there is a reason for such a player, a horrible, horrible reason. He also would be 5/1/1/5.

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

That sounds very silly. I hope he costs 10k.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I think if there are no normal skills available (anymore), the player can pick as if his roll was a double - meaning in your case, he always has access to all skills (except mutations, if you remove those completely), just at the price of 30k.

I'm pretty sure it's in the rules as it can surely happen with a very developed Deathroller and maybe with a Treeman, too (as they start with a lot of strenght skills and there are'nt that many).

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 11:41
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I also wanted to do this, but I believe Rabe is correct. If a player can't take a skill from his normal selection then he can pick any skill.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
thebursar

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it can't happen with either a Deathroller or Treeman as they have 6 or more skills to choose from. Probably not in the rules as a result. At least not in the current ruleset. LRB4 or tournament prizes might change this.
 Jump to: