46 coaches online • Server time: 17:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
reality

Post 20 Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be a sweet idead to have like every player on a team controled by a different coach. maybe call it like multi BB. also a cool idea would be sort of like a royal rumble. where there are like 10 players and every man for them selves. would be cool to see what happens =)
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

i think this is alread available for table top. read about it somewhere. four players with each one endzone and four squares in the middle where the ball is randomly placed. some different rules like first touchdown wins and decision to assist a block made by one of the players to any side.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2005 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a variant called Deathbowl played at my League in TT. It has 4 players, with essentially 2 boards in a + formation. It has no refs, each player can buy 2 apothecaries and upto 2 wizards, and each team gets 1.6 Million gold to make the teams. Also, you get 5 players who gain a skill before the game.

Both times, my Dark Elves managed to win, though there were some really cool moments.

-Bomba Dribblesnot throws a bomb which is intercepted by a Gutter Runner and thrown towards the Dark Elf Lino carrying the ball, which in turn is then intercepted by a witch elf who throws it onto a patch of zombies, killing two of them. We had to stop playing as we were laughing so hard.

-2 Goblins, 2 Skaven Linos, and 1 Zombie all foul a Witch Elf who went prone, and roll snake eyes [you choose whether to assist or defend on a block or foul involving other parties]. The next turn, I bombed the Witch Elf [mine own, infact], and Knocked Over and injured 4 of the 5 players. Ended my turn, but I didn't give a crap as mine was the only team with a touchdown so far.

-A troll getting gang fouled by 8 players after 2 mummies knocked him over.

Once again, I highly suggest it. It was great fun, and lasted quite long [I mean, REALLY long], but it was still very amusing. I might do it again...

Z
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

somebody should force skijunkie to code it

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually SkiJunkie is supposed to be working on dungeonbowl, but he hasn't posted news about that in quite some time.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

ah.... dungeonbowl..... the memories....

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I do like your sig Alcing! What have i started!!! Very Happy

as far as i know, Ski was hoping to start it once he finishes normal BB, but im not so sure what he will do next, either Dungeonbowl or vault!
 Jump to: