64 coaches online • Server time: 19:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
driggsd

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

if i block with a norse blitzer 1to1 and get a scull result then the reroll will be a skull in my last 3 games this has happened 11 times. I am not sure if it is only blitzers but i do know that in my game with parallax today i have done 5 1to1 blocks so far and they have been skull reroll skull. as well as 2 doulbe skull reroll double skulls i am not sure but irealy do think this is a glitch

Last edited by driggsd on %b %04, %2003 - %12:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Bad luck.

I failed three touchdowns last game with my WE because the Thrower fumbbled or missthrew each of the three passes[including pass re-roll]. On top of that the only 1DB Block [my player having block, his haven't] I dared was a skull and all my re-rolls wasted for failed dodges earlier the half.

It happens. Get used to it Smile.

-Mnemon
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

driggsd wrote:
if i block with a norse blitzer 1to1 and get a scull result then the reroll will be a skull in my last 3 games this has happened 8 times. I am not sure if it is only blitzers but i do know that in my game with parallax today i have done 3 1to1 blocks so far and they have been skull reroll skull. as well as 2 doulbe skull reroll double skulls i am not sure but irealy do think this is a glitch

1) How many 1dice Blocks have you made?
2) How many of those 1 dice blocks have been rerolled with exactly the same result?
3) How many doubleskulls blocks have you rerolled?

Though similar observations have been posted before (you would have seen that thread had you paid any attention to the recent forum topics) and your point might be valid, your information is much too vague to be helpful, I'm afraid.
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Need I even mention that its not the best idea to be making one die blocks in the first place?

Don't cry about skulling out on one die blocks. When you skull out on 3 die blocks... then it's something to be sad about.
driggsd

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

in reply to mirascael:
1 in the 3 games with i made a total of 12 1to1 blocks with my blitzers.
2. once i got a star. ALL Others were skull reroll skull.
3. I rerolled 3 double skulls all 3 times double skulls were the result.
Like I said this is only hapening with my norse blitzers. My other players have made 1to1 blocks and rerolled the results with different reults then the first roll. As to the sanity of doing 1to1 blocks let me say that i know its a risk, but a blitzer with block and jump up. I fit goes bad its not the end of the world. Risky yes. But it pays of more times than not esecialy when you can knock a load of oppenets off the pitch!
schuggerbaby

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2003 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

driggst, it does not sound like a bug it sounds more like either your norse blitzer is a lousy BB player or the opposing coaches managed to bribe him.
Just check out the player's bank account for dubious transactions.

Take it with humour, lad. Many Star Players have died from pi$$ poor die rolls and stuff like that happens all the time, like neverdodging Elves unregenerating Undead and brain-amputated Ogres.
I had just a game with my "Star" Ogre http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=131586 who missed about 9 Bone Head rolls in one game. Truly a worthy Braindead player Wink
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, yer ogre must have been out drinking with mine, he boneskulled for 5 consecutive turns while the other team was scoring! Wink