48 coaches online • Server time: 14:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

So it happened. Faklermi finally became a legend rotter.
He is now honoured alongside Serkis and Harry Rotter, though for very different reasons.

He gained +ag early in his days, and set his gaze upon becoming the best scoring rotter ever to have played. When his third skill granted him Ag4, the way was paved.

Today we know how it went, that Faklermi continued not only to be the best scoring rotter, but the best scorer for Rotter teams ever! Also he almost made the top 10 passers.

Never being seriously injured he has all matches recorded, all 85 of them, but obviously his decaying stopped him from participating at times.

The team has changed with time, taking on many beastmen, but usually playing with ~11 players. While all other passed away, faklermi remained. And after a while, he became the team.
Leader without question, and a remarkable player, we will all be sad to see a great career ended, but when ones limbs no longer hold together due to the rot - what can you do?

The team today contains some nice players, but the best have also contracted the rot and have been unable to play every game, so the decision to end the team was unchallenged.

Looking back, it first seemed like a bad choice to so openly challenge Nuffle, because we made 0 cas in the first 6 games. We might have ended the team right there, but a 3/1/2 record felt good enough to at least try for 10 games. Then came 4 victories, 7-0 TD's, and 6-2 cas.
Now, after 85 games, we feel that Nuffle has been quenched good enough, and that Nurgle has been proven the stronger.

Well, bye everyone, we had some great games, and hope to poison your young while they sleep.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=100492

edit: added the link to the team
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

/boo Burn the witch! And the rotter too!

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

that was a nice rotter, i gave up on my nurgle team twice because of just crappiness of the beastmen, GL with the next one!
 Jump to: