35 coaches online • Server time: 09:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2005 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a new league for anyone who likes to play tournaments ALL THE TIME! Are you sick of trying to find games in ranked? Are you fed up with everyone dodging your dwarfs? Well the Die-hard Cup League plans on changing all that. There will be atleast one tournament a month. Some will be big, some will be small, all will be fun.
The first tournament will be the Quick-Ass Cup. A knockout tournament for unranked 100tr (lrb) teams, worth nothing but bragging rights. Come and join. All you have to do is apply here or go to the groups section and find us.
Hope to see more coaches come out and play.

lordchaos.

Last edited by lordchaos on %b %28, %2005 - %21:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2005 - 06:21 Reply with quote Back to top

here is the league for anyone interested

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2005 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Even if no one is responding to this thread, I have 6 coaches(including myself) and 2 more commited. That makes 8. That's all I need to start the first tournament but we must wait till october 1st. So that leaves about 3 more days for coaches to sign up to make this thing bigger. Any takers?

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 08:14 Reply with quote Back to top

With the Quick Ass Cup finishing off soon, it is time to start recruiting for the Stuntz Hunt Open. Any unranked Stunty team 150tr and under can join. This will be the first minor tournament of the year worth 25 league points to the winner and 15 to the runner up. Each coach will receive 5 league points for participating. You might need all the points you can get to make it to the Diehard Final. Come one, come all.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2005 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Stuntzhunt Open is almost finished and the first Major tournament of the year is beginning in a week or so. It's called Bashfest and called that for a reason. Only 200 tr and under bashy teams are welcome in this one. We need more coaches cause some of the old ones here are flakes. I'm looking for coaches who PLAY their games and don't force me to forfeit them. This tournament will be a round robin. Come on, I know theirs some true fumbblers out there.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it's an hour and a half from december 1st here in beautiful British Columbia, Canada and that means one thing....that's right! Bashfest, the first major tournament of the year here in the Diehard Tournament Leauge, is about to begin. That's just until I get 2 more coaches in. I have a bunch that haven't responded yet. They haven't been on for a few days. So....if any coaches want to sneak in and claim their chance at fame....step right up and join!

Only 200 tr and under bashy team need apply.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to join the quick ass tournament - I have applied with my team Odense Bulldogs, when will the next tournament start ?

Is it enough to apply for the group - am I then also in the tournament ?
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, the Quick Ass Cup ended a month ago. It was the first tournament of the season. The second, Stuntzhunt Open, just ended yesterday and the next tournament (the december one) starts in a few days or so. But the team you applied with can't play in this tournament as it is not a "bashy team". You could however join with your dwarves if you drop them into unranked. But you will be a lower team rating than all the other coaches, if that's okay. The under dog has done it before.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm-when will the quick ass cup start again? seems more suitable for me Wink
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2005 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

In ten months. But there is another 100tr tournament in a few months or so.

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Poopshoot Open begins in january for the crappiest teams in fumbbl. Have to be a unranked under 500 lrb team to apply. Any tr welcome.
This is a tourney for the crappiest teams to have some glory for once. Who will prove to be the best of the worst? We need you coaches out there to make this happen. Apply at the link above.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Well after some renos on the Diehard tournament League, this will now be the official forum for the rest of the year. Congrats go out to Gash Thawaka for winning the first ever Diehard Tournament major, worth a whopping 150 league points and a secure spot in the Diehard final at the end of the season. His Da Goff Rockas worked there way to a tie against my Masters O the Universe but a tie is all they needed to clinch victory and the coveted Bashfest title. Again congrats Gash on a job well done!

The leaders are as so:
Gash Thawakka (160)
Lord Chaos (75)**
Melissa (55)
Dooby (50)
Osirus11 (25)*
Spaceman Spiff (15)
Knowfear (15)
Thunderchild (15)
Da Todd Father (15)
Enekeli (15)
FourthHorseman (15)
System (10)
Jedi Knight Amoeba (10)
Mighty Q (10)
Keggie Mckill (5)
General Jason (5)
Redman (5)
El Jairo (15)
Wadehek (5)
Morgenrath (5)
Patton 71 (0)***
Blazer (0)*
Dump offer (0)**
DonTomaso (0)**
PeteW (0)**
Vernon (0)**
ERA (0)**
Warknight (0)**
Pluto670 (0)**
Fishgeekted (0)**

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone interested in joining the second major of the year and sit beside Gash Thawaka in a secure spot in the final. Just go to the Diehard group page, apply and then click on the bbmania link. Then apply there.

Or just apply here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773
and then here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3205

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

There is 5 of us in the upcoming BBmania tournament and we need atleast 3 more. Any Takers out there? ANy coaches with guts to come and face the cream of the crop in fumbbl?

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey lordofchaos. Would 2 of your members be intereested in my tournament? Battle of the Races!! http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3203 interesting new format. Hope to see you there, PM me for more infor or if you want to apply.
 Jump to: