45 coaches online • Server time: 00:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dooby

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2006 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Inspired by Sk8bcn I have chosen to do a team like he has done.

You will choose which skills our players take (no matter how silly your choices!) I have chosen chaos so that should we get any doubles the mutations will also add flavour.

So please post here if you wish to be named and maybe even immortalised (should your reach Legend Status).

Lineup

Peoples Team Too

Sk8bcn Warrior
Lord_real Beastman
Cheezah Beastman
Mr Mojo Beastman
Synn Warrior
MymLaban Beastman
Mnemon Beastman
Winterland Warrior
Mephisto666 Warrior
Melmoth Beastman
AcolyteLouxman Beastman
eyeslikethunder Beastman
Masterpaw Troll

Dead Mans Boots (awaiting to join)

stormknight Minotaur
Curro Beastman

Game History

Game 7 v Meuchelnde Metzger an Ogre team coached by Vangorn

They won the toss and elected to receive. Only 26000 turned up to see us play this day.

Mephisto and Synn shat themselves after they lined up and saw they were surrounded by six ogres. Things were looking good as they failed to CAS first turn and the ever dependable AcolyteLouxman blitzed one of their ogres – BH oh hell yeah.

Poor defense by me – I’m more of a stunty man (I don’t mean I’m short I mean the Stunty Division) – and left a gap for a gobbo to run in their first TD. Mnemon took the resultant kickoff deep whilst he pondered plays in his brain. Acolyte was having a pissing contest with an ogre but was coming off slightly worse. Synn took a catch mid table making us all think he might break his spp duck He might be joined in the worst player category as Masterpaw was Ko’d early and never really made a reappearance. Mephisto took a floggin to the noggin and was BH. Synn got too nervous so handed off to Winterland who duly obliged with the TD. Half Time 1-1 and we had the ball second. Mnemon showed cool once again under pressure as an early opening just didn’t materialize. He even had to dodge away from a gobbo with diving tackle. But that man just will not lose his cool and held the ball all second half as he made his way for the TD.

Could they TTM for the draw – No, but they did manage to niggle poor speedy Mymlaban with a failed apoth. Darn. Still worse things happen at sea.

Result 2-1

Game 6 v Moriens a Chaos Dwarf Team coached by NeCrOmAnTe__

They won the toss and elected to receive but he didn’t even say good luck or anything which didn’t bode well. Pitch invasion 1 of theirs stunned 5 of ours - *sigh*

Again sk8bcn was out first turn but only KO surely he would be back for at least some of the match this time. AcolyteLouxman lived up to top billing with an SI on his Bull Centaur. There was then a scrap in the middle where Mnemon appeared with the ball after Acolyte had surfed their second Bull. Some good luck on our part meant they could do little as we march downfield. Mephisto, wanting to try our his new claws, killed a dwarf.

Another td for mnemon and STILL sk8bcn wont play for us. Mymlaban got in on the act with a cas but was later
killed by his bull the apoth did his job well.

Lord real cleared the way late on to allow eyelikethunder his first TD and our third of the match.

Sk8bcn eventually joined the party turn 8 second half – thanks, better VERY late than never

And that completed the rout – we re very lucky and I guess my opponent was frustrated as he didn’t even say gg or anything

Result 3 – 0

Game 5 v Forum Boyz coached by sk8bcn

The two forum teams meet in a mighty battle. Bragging rights to be had, scores to be settled.

Heads we win the toss and elect to receive. The fans threw a rock and injured sk8bcn. I actually think he took a dive for his team but I can’t prove a thing. We we being systematically knocked out and it wasn’t looking good for Winterland as his teammates disappeared. He soon fell to a blitz and they had the ball.

A desperate blitz by Mnemon realsed the ball from their nefarious grasp but they just outnumbered us too much and waltzed in a TD turn 8 first half.

A blitzed helped a little but we were still outnumbered vastly. They even rubbed salt into the wounds with a TTM. Ooooh that’s so disrespectful .The restart - a pitch invasion all the casualties our side. Still things improved as Mnemon earned our first SPP with a pass. Then the match deteriorated into a battle in the centre of the field but even thought we had some luck we just couldn’t penetrate their armour.

Winterland had the ball and was determined to score to regain at least a little pride back and some luck POW’s meant he was well on his way. But a blitz by a goblin – YES A GOBLIN meant I had to settle for a 0 – 2 defeat.

*sigh*

In fact the only good bit was a skill for Mephisto666 in which we got a double.

Result 0-2

Game 4 v Tiny Happy People coached by Mnemon

We won the toss and received. We had to take them on with 0 rerolls. This weighed heavy and we couldn’t move the ball the way we wanted. Still Mnemon managed a pickup and a rolling maul for the TD. They couldn’t respond so we went in half time one to the good.

Second half – blitz and their good tree out with morleys  It should then have been a stroll in the park. AcolyteLouxman reminded us of his credentials with a kill. Winterland didn’t want to be outdone so he killed a fling too.

The Halflings stepped it up and had the ball free in my half but a lucky blitz gave us back the advantage. Still they came back taking the ball once more after I adventurously threw it when there was no need. Winterland came to my aid with an interception. Again the little sods came back. He failed a GFI otherwise would have equalized. I won’t underestimate them again.

In the last turn Mephisto Long Bombed to sk8bcn who was covered but still caught it and dodged for the TD. All without the aid of a safety net or a reroll.

Result 2-0

Game 3 v Rowdy Little Beggers coached by TonyC1351

Beggers received the ball. Eyeslikethunder in his debut blitzed their ball carrier after a failed dodge by them; unfortunately he couldn’t pickup the resultant free ball. A bit of bashing later and Mnemon popped up with the ball and ran it in for the TD.

That left them with most of the remainder of the first half to try and tie it up. AcolyteLouxman managed to blitz their ballcarrier but the ball dropped to their mino!!!

We of course stopped the foul beast as winterland toppled it and sk8bcn finished off a good first half with a BH cas.

Second half. Unremerkable early on, couple of KO and moved the ball well allowing Winterland a chance of a TD. Failed blitz by them meant Winterland could walk it in for the second TD. Mr Mojo took a flogging to the noggin from the mino but he has a hard head – BH only.

Fans then threw a rock at Synn and stunned the poor defenseless Warrior.

In revenge for Winterlands heroics the mino decided to kill him, good apoth saved him though. A bit of bad luck meant Melmoth could blitz their ballcarrier deep in their own half and walk it in to make it 3 – 0.

Mnemon rolled a 5,6 and chose +AG. Even our ff is starting to creep up.

Result 3-0

Game 2 vs Hero’s of Comedy Halflings coached by Pluto

Hero’s received the ball and apparently Acolyte was already a marked beast. Bit of give and take and me down to my last reroll meant I had to take a both down on Lord Real v a Halfling. The Halfling won and Lord Real went to the KO box.

Mephisto got the first cas an SI and promptly made a nice pickup WE HAVE THE BALL.

Acolyte responded to his marked man status by SI another fling but mephisto was put down with a -2d blitz. Their resultant pickup was miraculous as they escaped to a TR tree and was throw the entire length of the field. *sigh* I feel this team is cursed.

Acolyte managed a pickup and pass on our next drive giving us a chance of a TD before halftime. Unfortunatel we were blitzed again. The ball went backinto our half and only one turn left. Cometh the hour cometh the men. Mnemon blitzed free and stood in the Endzone whilst Acolyte pickuped and longbombed for the equalizer 1-1 HT. YEY

Seond half acolyte raises the bar with a blitz resulting in the death of a fling. You killed Eric Idle!

The flings harried me in my own half for awhile taking down Acolyte who was having the game of his life – only stunned though 

Managed to move the ball upfield for the decing TD we hoped it was of course Acolyte that appeared with the ball. A massive 15 SPP for him. Man of the match and two skills!!!

Result 2-1 - great effort chaps.

Game 1 v Little Furry Rats

It was an average game to start they had the ball and tried to move through the middle. We blitzed but were unable to take the man down. A simple TD to them. I left Mnemon left out on a limb and was BH – poor coaching by me 0-1.

Mr Mojo had some trouble picking up the ball and was blitzed, dropping the ball right into opponents hands 0-2 – not a happy bunny 39 % at that point what can I say

Mephisto then got our first casualty BH yey for Mephisto.

Sk8bcn finished off 1st half with a nice pickup and pass with no chance of a TD - no reroll – yey for Sk8bcn.

0-2 down needed a good start to 2nd half – perfect defence for him – great.

Some lucky rolls meant I had the ascendancy with Lord Real blazing down the outside. He was eventually blitzed and they long bombed for a third TD - *sigh*

I had a last chance of a TD but outside interference my son made me misclick giving them another blitz chance.

20 k and ff down - its more than you deserve Wink

Result 0-3

Last edited by Dooby on %b %02, %2006 - %00:%Apr; edited 17 times in total
lord_real

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2006 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to be a beastman. But us beastmen prefer to be called Goatmen. Razz
But I may be to much of a forum lurker to be in a forum-team. Razz
cheezah

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2006 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me up Wink
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Me! Me!

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

hope to play against myself soon, very soon!

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Warrior here..... i soo deserve it.

__Synn
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

count me in if you need more.
masterpaw

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

if you are in need of a big, fat LOS-bully, count on
me as a troll. Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe we finally see that one thing that was needed to revive divx? :p

-Mnemon
Winterland

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hire me as a Warrior. Im ugly, mad, not bald and like to kick ass. And like to laugh too... This idea is good! Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

if anybody is a chaos warrior it will be Mephisto, lord of the death and destruction. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
with me in the team its gonna win or at least end a game with one or more cas. Wink
please let me enter the team.

Mephisto
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Take me as a beastman and I will take the ball handling part cause I am en Elf in disguise Twisted Evil
AcolyteLouxman

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Im in, i'll be the beastman you dare not block with... He'll double scull ya!... but i'm here for your comedy fullfilment! i make bad games hopeless!
AL

The horse Replied,
"You forgot your Thaddle Thilly!"
stormknight

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhhh... could I be the Minotaur. I promise not to roll things like 2d skullz and stuff...... and if things don't work as they should... Blame it all on me!!

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your input guys - I have a starting line up now. I havent been able to afford big guys but please be patient as soon as I have space and cash I'll buy them.
 Jump to: