52 coaches online • Server time: 17:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2006 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to post this here, I want to get some opinions and some help too. Since I m really awful giving colour to my draws I just hope someone with nice painting skill can help me (and all of you, since this can be used as image for all your trolls!).

Its not Pancho, but its funny too!

This is the link to it:
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7355/img0126wz.jpg
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2006 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

come on, be honest, you just wanted to show how good you are at drawing. Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2006 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark colours, like very dark skin, perhaps a dark red loin cloth, very used-looking armour, perhaps yellow on the shoulder plate, authentic looking horns.

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

After having a little chat with montagne i decided to paint the drawing see if i still had the touch so here goes.
[url=http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1742/trollpainted320x4596ax.png]Image[/URL]
signed QB

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_QB wrote:

[url=http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1742/trollpainted320x4596ax.png]Image[/URL]

WOW. VERY nice shoulderplates and helmet. I don't like the bellythingy tho, and the arms could use some shading Wink

But all in all, excellent work Wink Shoulderplates, helmet, head, chest and the belly are all very good.

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

was only 2-4 years since last time i painted anything, can't really remember, maybe i should do a bit more shading Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The shading on the chain and the shoulderplates (the spikes and the face too) is great. But the arms, work more on them Wink And that bellyarmor is a bit shapeless.

Still great job Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah think i need to dent it a bit, to clean
now how to do that Confused

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I love what Mr_QB did!!!
See Sk8bcn?
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

but what can i say was fun to get out all the old paint pots (needed a good stiring before they went along with it) and brushes, after all these years.
Montagne you should properly get drawing so i can paint some more, i should improve a bit more with the extra practice Wink

Last edited by Mr_QB on %b %17, %2006 - %00:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sir, yes sir!!!
Curro

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2006 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, good one Montagne!
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2006 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

to all that liked this drawing/painting there might be a few treats for you in the not to distant future