31 coaches online • Server time: 23:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2006 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Tired of trying to meet the times of the Euro, Australian or East Coast Players? This league is set up for those who play late evenings in the West Coast Time Zone. Specifically those who play evenings 8pm -1am over the West Coast Time Zone

Membership is via invite only, but if you are online at these times, PM Deathdarkstar for application. Teams in the West Coast North America Time Zone will take preference, but anyone who plays during our times will be considered under referral from any of the other league members.

****UPDATE****

Possible exspansion is upon us! We are looking for more coaches that may be interested in joining the existing ranks in the Island Times West Coast League. Instability has cause us to lose a few teams, and we would like to take our teams back up to 8 for the the next tourney, with maybe more in the future.

All interested caoched to PM Deathdarkstar. A rigourus evaluation will follow with us filling in at least 3 spots, if not more. We are specifically looking for West Coast North America time zone players who play evenings 8pm to 1am, but anyone active at these times will be considered.
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2006 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, I'm thinking that I should of used a better title that would grab peoples attention better than this. Oh well! I guess the only thing I can do is keep bumping this up to current to see what sort of response I get. This is my first post started, and my first tournament, so I am learning as I go.

Of course posting this at a time other than when I want coaches from doesn't help either!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2006 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Yo I'm totally down. Surrey BC represent!

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2006 - 04:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello lordchaos,

I always wondered if it was surrey bc or surrey england! The rest of the group is Vancouver Island guys, and we have found it a bitch to play in the other tourneys with the time zones, and that no one lives to the west of us except the auusies and kiwi's.

Anyways, looks like you have played Fred99 a few times lately, so I'll run your name by him and see what he says.

Keep you posted
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2006 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Alrighty Who is next. Lets go West Coasters, lets get in on this ASAP.
Deathdarkstar

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2006 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

North American West coast Coaches Unite!

Looking for a few coaches that are late night players in the North American West Coast Time Zone.

Post here if you are interested.
 Jump to: