41 coaches online • Server time: 00:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elfball... where are...goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you join this league ?
Yes - I love it
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Maybe - with certain changes (specify below)
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
No - I'm not european
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No - I dont like it (specify below)
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Orangensaft

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2006 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

About two months ago a new league for european coaches was unleashed upon the world - The league provides an open environment for old and new unranked teams and also multiple tournaments for unranked teams. The rules were adapted from the succesful Southern Wastes League.

Many coaches may have missed this, due to the excess spamming of the forums with football worldcup smalltalk about that time.

Right now we have about 50 teams ready to play your old and new unranked teams, and also 2 upcoming tournaments and also the upcoming divisions league.

All you need to do is click the link below and join with your teams - If you want to join some of the tournaments follow th elinks on the main page. Also read the general rules and tournament specific rules also linked on the main page.

OLD WORLD LEAGUE

Staff Needed : We need staff - Right now I run the league alone, with a little help from kong-dk - All help is appreciated - Write me a PM if you are interested in helping out.
gildor_inglorion

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2006 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds intresting, just send in two old and inactive u teams of mine. Keep the good work up.

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2006 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

gildor_inglorion wrote:
Sounds intresting, just send in two old and inactive u teams of mine. Keep the good work up.

Thx and welcome to the OWL

To those europeans that didn't vote "Yes - I like ...." - please specify what you don't like, and if it sounds reasonable maybe it can be fixed.

thx - orangensaft
Cpt_Fluffy

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2006 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds great to me.

Anything for more structure than the standard open system suits me.
 Jump to: