28 coaches online • Server time: 00:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spacebobo

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 03:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You can blitz into a square containing the ball and fail the pickup, but still perform the block portion of the blitz if you click fast enough. You can even choose a block die (or the opponent will be prompted to choose one if it's a -2db or -3db block). This causes the game to bug and neither player can perform any actions except ending the turn.
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

i want to test that one out

edit: i cant get it to work with stand alone

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Never tried it in standalone. I imagine you need to expoit lag to the fumbbl proxy. Did it accidently in a game a few days ago and duplicated it a few times this afternoon.
abomination

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 02:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I had something similar happen a few games back. A player of mine caused a turnover after failing a pickup but somehow managed to move another square before my opponent's turn. I recall rapidly clicking through my movement at the time.

You can witness the incident at the end of Turn 1 of the second half in the above replay.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

abomination wrote:
I had something similar happen a few games back. A player of mine caused a turnover after failing a pickup but somehow managed to move another square before my opponent's turn. I recall rapidly clicking through my movement at the time.

You can witness the incident at the end of Turn 1 of the second half in the above replay.

Cheater

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Question is, could you pick the ball up a second time with this bug
 Jump to: